Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases This Week; 1/11/24

@Desertdi 

That is such a pretty shade.  Have you used those butter blushes before?  I keep looking at them but never buy them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Desertdi 

That is such a pretty shade.  Have you used those butter blushes before?  I keep looking at them but never buy them.  

@AngelPuppy1  No...this was my first, and let me tell you, a litle goes a long way!  Heavily pigmented.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Ordered a Dossier fragrance. Its supposed to be fruity floral. It smells like bug spray.UGH!

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

Do you not like it then?  What about the texture?  It looks like it would be very smooth.  Thanks! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Desertdi 

Do you not like it then?  What about the texture?  It looks like it would be very smooth.  Thanks! 

@AngelPuppy1    Yes, it's FINE!    Texture comparable to Laura Geller.   I meant:  "go lightly on the product with your brush".

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @JudyL 

I don't think I bought any beauty this week.  WHAT?!?!?!  LOL  I might new the clinque blush @monicakm posted.  Love it.  

Have a good day EVERYBODY!!  BE SAVE!  BE SMART!!  MAKE GOOD CHOICES In this weather!!!  Very windy in my neck of the woods!

Esteemed Contributor

I had over 100 points on Sephora, so I redeemed some of them for Sunday Riley Good Genes lactic acid treatment. I have seen rave reviews on this product, so I decided to check it out for myself. I can't afford the Sunday Riley otherwise, so since it was available for points, I went for it. I have less than half of The Ordinary lactic acid left. 

I had to order something to use my points, so I ordered another Mario Badescu lip balm in mint. I wear lip balms every day, so can always can use extra 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain