Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases Post

[ Edited ]

Having odd issues with posting on here so please excuse the look of the Beauty Purchases 12/1/22 post. Apparently, when I put in a return to make a new paragraph or to list something, it thinks I've put in an invalid "html" something or other and won't let me post and removes all my returns for paragraphs and lists. Don't know what's going on and have to go to work so will check on it later. Don't even know what an "html" is. LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyLwrote:

Having odd issues with posting on here so please excuse the look of the Beauty Purchases 12/1/22 post. Apparently, when I put in a return to make a new paragraph or to list something, it thinks I've put in an invalid "html" something or other and won't let me post and removes all my returns for paragraphs and lists. Don't know what's going on and have to go to work so will check on it later. Don't even know what an "html" is. LOL

You're fine, @JudyL . Thanks for taking the time every Thursday, to get the weekly post and conversation started. 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Post

[ Edited ]

That html problem is happening all over this forum. Paragraphs are causing mine to not post. So what I'm doing to help resolve that issue for now is type this a dash line like this between paragraphs:

-----------------

I think you can type other things in the space but I chose to use the dash keystroke just to keep it simple.

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyLI, also echo @JeanLouiseFinch 's thanks!

Previously, when the html caution came up in a post, it was because of a photo. All that was needed was to click "post" and it went through.

I don't know why we are getting those messages for every single post now.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases Post

[ Edited ]

I had the paragraph issue in another thread. I kept trying to edit, but it wouldn't take, when I'd do a return at the end the last sentence. Finally, I tried hitting the space bar once at the beginng of the new paragraph and it took. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@JudyLSame here. I receive a pink message that my format needs correcting (?!?!).

Ah, the hiccups of old softwear on Q.

Honored Contributor

Just happened again!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL

I think I've already shown products that I purchased but aren't here yet. A couple of Sephora orders have been delayed due to a mechanical problem. My eye liners from Kaleidoes stayed over in NYC for a mini (or not so mini) vacay Smiley Sad Why are they in NYC anyway? They flew right past Texas to get to NY Smiley Surprised No update since Nov 25th at which time they were still hanging out in NYC.

I put on the Kayali Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli last night before bed. I can still smell it (quite well) this morning.

KAYALI INVITE ONLY AMBER | 23

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy

Scent Type: Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes: Amber Resin, Benzoin, and Ceylon Cinnamon

Fragrance Description: The eighth fragrance in the Kayali collection and the third Eau de Parfum Intense. A warm, seductive, and ultra-rich scent, combining the sweet, deep, and voluptuous facets of amber and tonka. Crafted to be mouth-watering, this juice is incredibly long-lasting, leaving a hypnotic sillage.

KAYALI - INVITE ONLY AMBER | 23 3.4 oz/ 100 mL

Honored Contributor

Sorry I posted this under the wrong topic.

Honored Contributor

It's happening to everybody all over the board. Somebody must be monkeying with the code.