Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  We are heading for Fall and Fall weather which will be around in a few weeks.  I love this time of year.  I purchased:

The TSV glass foot file and nail files (2).  It works very well instead of worrying about batteries from those other gadgets.

I purchased the Kylie eye cream last week (very reasonable price $20)  and what I noticed today is the eye cream actually brigthens up the eye area where you massaged the cream in.  I use the applicator that is part of the tube to massage the cream in.  I am loving this eye cream.  

Share your purchases and/or comments.  Always stay safe and have a lovely weekend filled with happiness.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Westmore Beauty mascara and the Tarte 3 shadow sticks with Lights Cameras Lashes.  I am tossing all old and opened mascara because so much of it became old while I stayed home and had cataract surgery.  Also ordered Estée Lauder Aliage Sport fragrance.  This was discontinued years ago and I noticed that it is back in inventory.  Hope it still smells as good as I remember it and that the formula hasn't changed.  That is all for me this week. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Chloe de Roses in a rollerball. This fragrance is just what I'm looking for (I think!)

Also, Sephora eye liner (these are my favorites) in denim blue sparkle. This looks dark enough and should set off brown eyes nicely.

The Kaplan diamond contour firming eye serum. I like everything I've tried from Dr. Kaplan!

Honored Contributor

Technically, I bought it last week but I began using it this week...

Equate PM Ceramide Moisturizing Lotion.  It's the Walmart brand of CeraVe and it's half the price.  Works great.  It's a keeper for me. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing this week--am expecting the big beauty box soon and I did get those files that were the TSV last week---wow do they make your dry skin fly!! Heels look pretty good!

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for the files that were the TSV on Aug 24th!  They finally shipped yesterday.  Goodness be.

This week during the Ulta beauty sale I picked up 2 Benefit eyebrow pencils - one in a medium brown and one in gray cuz not sure which shade I should use, 2 Clinique moisture surge creams - one for me and one for DD, and 3 Nudestix eyeshadow crayons or whatever they are called.  Ordered Lilith - a champagne shimmer, Nudity - a rose gold shimmer, and Twilight - a gray taupe shimmer.

From Paula's I forgot to include in my order last week the BHA exfoliant so ordered that.

From Ulta - not in the sale - I ordered 2 Milani cream cheek blushes and the rose butter lip mask.  Looking forward to trying the blushes and the lip mask.  Hopefully I like them as much as all the reviewers seem to.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  We are heading for Fall and Fall weather which will be around in a few weeks.  I love this time of year.  I purchased:

The TSV glass foot file and nail files (2).  It works very well instead of worrying about batteries from those other gadgets.

I purchased the Kylie eye cream last week (very reasonable price $20)  and what I noticed today is the eye cream actually brigthens up the eye area where you massaged the cream in.  I use the applicator that is part of the tube to massage the cream in.  I am loving this eye cream.  

Share your purchases and/or comments.  Always stay safe and have a lovely weekend filled with happiness.  Cat HappyHeart

@Katcat1 so glad you are enjoying the Kylie eye cream.  That is one beauty product that I just can't seem to find  one that works the way I would like.  I get moisturizing ones that work fine but if they say they also brighten or reduce puffiness - none of that happens for me.  So I've gotten to the point where I'm happy if it moistuizes well and the rest I'll just have to live with.

Honored Contributor

It's been a week!

Forvr Candles by Jackie Aina

candles.JPG

Brush and brush cover

brush2.JPG

brush.JPG

Monogramed Baseblue Ten Year Powder Brush

Baseblue.jpg

Nabla E/S Palette

NABLA Cosmetics Coral Cutie Palette Review & Swatches

The Ordinary - 100% Plant-Derived Squalane 1 oz/ 30 mL

Tati's Blendiful

The Blendiful® – tatibeauty

Colourpop Shimmering Dry Oil

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray

Colourpop It's a Mood Palette

ColourPop It's a Mood Mega Palette Swatches

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

It's still quite hot here (89 right now) with highs in the low90s thru Sunday (sigh).  Then mid to  upper 80s for the next 6 days.  Leaves are falling like rain but not due to the time of year, due to NO RAIN in a couple of months.  The countryside is dry and prime for fire Smiley Sad  My yard is  emerald green...my water bill will probably be higher than my electric bill Smiley Surprised  We have cows sticking their necks thru the fence for green grass.  Bless their hearts Smiley Sad  It's been a long time since I've seen this kind of drought.  We're probably in a burn ban.  

Have a good weekend.  We'll be getting our 2nd round of "C" vaccine on Sat.  With our first shot, side effects hit my husband the next day.  Mine was delayed 5 days and then hit me.  We're going to be prepared this time!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

I'd love to be able to get out and go perfume shopping.  Enjoy your fragrance!  I may have that Sephora eyeliner w/sparkle.  I've got one, it's (brighter) navy blue.  I got it to replace the Fenty navy blue eyeliner pencil and actually like it better!