Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 9/30/21

DH and I were at Walmart the other day and a couple more tubes of Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss jumped into my cart. This time I got:

Blissed Out

Taupe Luster 

On my Amazon subscriptions:

I switched to a different Niacinamide supplement 
I added a new shade of L'Oréal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation (Natural Beige)

I added the L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Primer 

I added multiple bottles of H2O2 

I happened upon a multi active serum that sounded interesting as well as being a step saver so I thought I'd try it -

Naturium Vitamin C Super Serum with Retinol, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Salicylic Acid.  I've used the Niacinamide & Zinc serum by this company with no complaints. 
Thinkng about trying the Naturium Mixed Greens Cleanser

Respected Contributor

This week I  ordered the Tweak'd volumizing ts in Bamboo Green Tea.  

Picked up a Morphe Jaclyn Hill  eye shadow palette in Dark Magic from TJMaxx .

Received Estée Lauder "Aliage" fragrance from QVC.  I wore this fragrance in the 1970's and 80"s  as my most frequently worn fragrance.  It was discontinued and supposedly brought back in the "original" formula.  Did not smell the same to me (didn't have the green note that I loved)  so I returned it.  Decided to go to Belk's to purchase to see if the fragrance was damaged during the shipping process.  Belk didn't have a tester in the fragrance so I didn't buy again.  Using my "Child" fragrance from my stash and find that I love it all over again.

Revlov Color Stay liner in Jade.  For some reason I just have to have a green liner now.  Tried it last evening and it works for me.

Ulta Beauty gel eyeliner in Olive Oil.  Has a bit more "gold" than the jade liner and I like it.

That is it for me.  

Hope for a great and safe weekend to all.

I got the Moderna shot so I am on hold for my booster but will get when available.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Because I gave mom my last bottle last night

Because it's my favorite foundation

foundation.JPG

Because everything is bigger in Texas

Because it's Pumpkin season and because it's tradition to sit in the pasture with the grandbabies and watch for the Great Pumpkin to rise over the trees.  Might have to buy more.  

Freshness Guaranteed Pumpkin Sandwich Cookies, 20 oz, 16 Count

Honored Contributor

And....

sephora.JPG

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I forgot I'd already posted the foundation.

Do any of you search for Sephora codes and coupons?

I always get an extra deluxe size freebie.  I can't include 

codes I find.  Wish I could.

Contributor

I have way too much makeup and skincare, but I could not resist some new purchases.

1. Catrice Tru Skin Foundation

2. Lawless Conseal the Deal Foundation

3. Westman Atelier Blush Sticks

4. Lawless Beauty powder blush

5. Lawless Beauty lip pencil in Honey Rose

6. Oribe fragrances 

7. Peter Thomas Roth Night Fusion retinol serum 

8. Lawless Beauty One and Done mascara

So far, love both of the foundations, the blush sticks and fragrances.  Waiting for the rest to be delivered.  

Honored Contributor

@Jjsodapop 

That's the spirit!  If you need to, just buy extra storage (g).  I've spent the last two years going makeup/skincare bananas!  If you like eyeshadow, I hope you got in on the Huda Beauty BOGO.  I bought the Huda Naughty palette and got the Mercury Retrograde palette for free.  They brought back for BOGO for awhile last week but I see they're not offering it anymore.

Contributor

I have two huge (deep!) drawer fulls of eye shadow palettes!  It's ridiculous, so I am really trying to stay strong and not buy any for awhile.  I retired a year ago and don't wear as much makeup as I used to.  I am hoping to get the chance again once everything around here gets back to normal.  

I really want to try the new Bobbi Brown Luxe Defining lip pens.  They look really interesting.  Holding out for one of their sales.

Honored Contributor

@Jjsodapop 

I have two huge (deep!) drawer fulls of eye shadow palettes!  It's ridiculous

Where have you been??  Wish you were here during my crazy (but fun and I don't regret it one bit) makeup/skincare two year buying bonanza Smiley Happy  I have one deep drawer full of e/s palettes.  And don't believe me if I write "this is my last e/s palette.  I did that with this palette and, uh, yeah, I've bought more since.  

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac

Contributor

Well, I can't blame you for breaking your promise over that palette.  It's a beauty!!  I am trying to be strong,but I am sure I will cave as soon as I see something I can't live without.