Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Before you know it all the Beauty Sets for Christmas will be out.  Estee Lauder always has a spectacular set.  I ended up caving when I found out I had a small Note from Nordstrom.  I liked the pair of coconut body lotions from Kylie Skin so much I purchased another. The scent is light and clean.   I still have one full left and a little bit in another.  I always cut the tube in half when I can't get any out.  Once you cut into it, you will see all the lotion left over in the tube.

Share your purchases and/or comments.  I am getting into my "Fall" mood and thinking of Thanksgiving.  I usually go to my Goddaughter's home.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  The weather has been beautiful.  Stay safe, always.    It's now six (6) months since your last COVID vaccine to get your Booster.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 9/30/21

This week I purchased 2 Peter Thomas Roth skincare products:

1. Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Duo2-Piece Kit
  2. Triple Action Peel

I will receive item #1 tomorrow & item #2 is preparing to ship, so I won't get it until next week.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Another set of these lip crayons from Colourpop

ColourPop Virtually Obsessed duo

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream and Hair and Body Fragrance Mist

Brazilian Bum Bum Cream - Skin Tightening Body Cream - Sol de Janeiro

Brazilian Crush Cheirosa '62 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Sol de Janeiro

BSH Root Pump

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Humidity Resistant Volumizing Spray Mousse -  Westside Beauty

Peace Out Pimple Patches  Because at 62 you can still get a pimple if  you sleep  in your makeup! Smiley Sad

Peace Out | Peace Out Acne Healing Dots | Cult Beauty

The last item Mel talked me into buying.  I know I'll love it.  She's never steered me wrong.

Armani Beauty - Mini Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 4 0.6 oz/ 18 mL allure 2018 Best of Beauty Award Winner

And one final thing.  In a video a few months ago Mel went on and on about a Tom Ford fragrance called Bitter Peach.  I'm not close to any stores that sell Tom Ford fragrances so I knew I'd never have a chance to try it.  One of the freebies that came in today's Sephora box was supposed to be a sample of TF's Vanille Tobacco.  I've smelled that and knew I liked it.  I was excited to get it.  Apparently Sephora was out when they boxed my order.  In it's place was TF's Bitter Peach.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of solicitation.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of solicitation.

Esteemed Contributor

Just the Tarte eye shadow sticks for the bronze & the taupe colors, not that I'll be using them for shadow, but for liner.

A lovely weekend weather-wise on tap for SE PA!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  

1.  I ordered the set of  4 Laura Geller Party In A Palette. I think I'll give 2 to each GD for hanukkah gifts. 

2.  I also ordered the Gallany (sp?) makeup collection in COOL.

3.  I tried and finished The Ordinary vit. C and like my Obagi C better, so purchased another one of those. 

4. The biggest purchase (spendy) is the OBAGI NU-DERM  SYSTEM. I do this system for 6-8 weeks twice a year to fade any hyperpigmentation, darker spots...most are freckles, but do fade somewhat. I DO continue afterwards (all year)with adding the one w/o hydroquinone to mix w/ Retin A every other night. That one is available separately, as well as some other components in the kit, but if you're going to do it for the first time, it's better to do the system and go through the peeling and fading.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Hi Ladies I made a few ELF purchases that I am very pleased with . Holy Hydration cleansing balm melt $10 . I prefer balm that turn into a milkly cleanser when they hit water . This removes everything with no effort . I also purchased the eye shadow quad  kit in  Rose Water $3  and luminious multi stick in luminous berry $5  . Both are beautiful and so pretty . The luminious multi stick is like a blush and highlighter in one . It is so pretty but no glitterly sparkle . 

Esteemed Contributor

I have the ELF eyeshadow quad in Rose water and like their disposable cleansing cloths. I also have the ELF e/s quad in Cream and Sugar. Both are very nice. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Good morning!

Last weekend;

Exchanged the IT Foundation I had for the Light/Medium.  I am loving this foundation.  Didn't like the CC cream but sure do like the foundation and the light/medium is perfect for me. 

E.L.F. contour palette - this is a fabulous palette with 3 shades of bronzer and contour and a highlight.  So worth it.  Goes on so nicely.  I blend two colors and its perfect.

L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Toasted Almond.  Really nice pink nude shade, more of a cream lipstick.

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara primer - won't be without this

L'Oreal Shine Lip in Varnished Rosewood.  Love this color too. Another good pinkish nude color thats more of a gloss/lipstick than a creamy lipstick.

Last night during the Ulta Fall 50% off Beauty Sale:

Real Techniques sponges - 2 sets, one for me and one for DD's stocking

ELF angled blush brush

Milani eyeshadow primer - love this. Its my go-to and since it was on sale....

Flower Beauty Lip color - also on sale

Milani Powder/Bronzer brush - this is a fabulous brush.  What a difference its made in applying my bronzer.  Bought it as a back-up so I can be using one and cleaning one

Paul Mitchell Anti-Thinning Shampoo - won't be without this. I truly think it helps with hair breakage

Essence Taupe It Up eyeshadow palette.  I was on a waitlist for this. Wasn't sure if I would get it or not but figured for $3.99 it was worth a try