Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  Welcome to the first full day of Fall!  YEA!  My favorite time of the year.  Let us know what you purchased this week.  Is it a new purchase or a re-purchase?  Trying something new?  Would love to hear what you like about your purchases and why you re-purchased it or if it's new, what enticed you to try it.

My list this week:

Too Faced - Hangover Replenishing Face Primer - this was being offered on the last day of Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty sale so thought I would try it.  A couple YTers I watch have said in the past how much they like it so thought why not at 50% off.  Haven't tried it yet but will let you knnow when I do.

Amazon - this is one of those round-a-about beauty products.  I bought 4 - 10oz pump bottles for the shower for body wash.  I only really needed one bottle but had to buy a package of 4.  Oh well, hopefully I'll find a use for the other 3 at some point.  Will use these plastic bottles for my Perlier shower cream.  Don't like the tubes they come in.

Benefit - Wasn't going to but ended up buying it anyway.  The TS mascara from HSN.  Will share with DD.  Really wanted to try this mascara and the price was just too good to pass up.

Thats it!  Have a good weekend and looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 9/22/22

Well I picked up my new iPhones Saturday and just across the mall is a Sephora. I got a NARS tinted moisturizer and a new blush then I went and got some Dermoliga moisturizer and exfoliating powder. 

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty , you had money left over after buying the new iPhone?  ;-)

Honored Contributor

Two Ordinary things:

Hair serum

Buy The Ordinary Hair Growth Serum Multi-peptide Serum For Hair Density For  Thinning Hair For Men And Women -volumizing Conditioner, Hair Care, Reverse  Alopecia And Hair Loss– For All Hair Types -

Lactic acid serum

Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2% Exfoliating Serum - The Ordinary | Sephora

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rouge Dior Transfer Proof lipstick in Forever Paris. I really like it !  I got it in 2 days from Sephora.  I have to add that I just ordered  Estée Lauder Perfectionist serum  from Macys ( the best ) and I got a 7 piece gift with purchase. Yea !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased another DIOR PALETTE in Cashmere. They sell out quickly.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners in Bourbon (a bronze, purple, brown shade) and Rockstar (a true purple).

Jojoba Oil (Amazon). I add lavendar to it and useit as a body oil to seal in moisturizer after my shower.

JVN  Shampoo and Conditioner and the Air Dry Cream

I think that was it for the week.

Esteemed Contributor

I got some good deals on Nick Chavez's direct store.  Received an email on products and bought his dry shampoo.  It's new and had great reviews.  Will be delivered today, and I ordered Sunday.

Still waiting for QVC's order from last week.

So slow.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Benefit Badgirl Bang Mascara TS yesterday.

My Amazon subscriptions are staged to ship soon. 

That's it for me this week.  🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My first month of trying to only buy beauty items from Amazon once a month was kind of challenging. I gave it a go, but I think I've already determined I'm not going to be able to hold myself to that on a regular basis. 

Mighty Patch Micropoint for Blemishes from Hero Cosmetics - Hydrocolloid Acne Spot Treatment Patch for Early Stage Zits and Hidden Pimples -- I bought this based off what @monicakm said worked for her. I get those hidden red bumps from time to time and thought this might be a good thing to have handy.

Alteya Organics Rose Water -- this is a repurchase item. 

essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara -- this is my first purchase. So many ladies here indicated they really liked this mascara, I thought I would give it a try. I like it too--no clumps! I wouldn't have many/any occasion to have to wear it for 12+ hours, so I can't say how it holds up over that period of time.

Kenra Volume Hairspray 25 - repurchase. This lasts me a long time and I like that it does not have an unpleasant smell.

WEN Botanical Hair & Scalp Tonic w/ Brow Serum - bought this based on a recommendation from @Qshopper1991 & @SurferWife . I have been using the VieBeauti serum and holy smokes it works!! What drew me to try the Wen item was the scalp tonic ... my thinning hair is very bothersome to me. Thought I would try the two pack offering to see if I liked both of the Wen products. The one thing I didn't care for w/ the VieBeauti item is you can't tell how much is in the tube and I'm unclear how long/how many applications per tube you are supposed to get.

WEN by Chaz Dean Replenishing Treatment -- I've had this on auto delivery for years. I use it for 2nd and 3rd day hair to freshen up my bangs. 

I'm still on the hunt for a peridot green eyeshadow to try. I need to get over to Ulta to see if I can find one that works for my hazel-ish brown eyes. I also need a better brown eyeliner. The one I'm using now drags too much and I hate messing around trying to fix it.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

My first month of trying to only buy beauty items from Amazon once a month was kind of challenging. I gave it a go, but I think I've already determined I'm not going to be able to hold myself to that on a regular basis. 

Mighty Patch Micropoint for Blemishes from Hero Cosmetics - Hydrocolloid Acne Spot Treatment Patch for Early Stage Zits and Hidden Pimples -- I bought this based off what @monicakm said worked for her. I get those hidden red bumps from time to time and thought this might be a good thing to have handy.

Alteya Organics Rose Water -- this is a repurchase item. 

essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara -- this is my first purchase. So many ladies here indicated they really liked this mascara, I thought I would give it a try. I like it too--no clumps! I wouldn't have many/any occasion to have to wear it for 12+ hours, so I can't say how it holds up over that period of time.

Kenra Volume Hairspray 25 - repurchase. This lasts me a long time and I like that it does not have an unpleasant smell.

WEN Botanical Hair & Scalp Tonic w/ Brow Serum - bought this based on a recommendation from @Qshopper1991 & @SurferWife . I have been using the VieBeauti serum and holy smokes it works!! What drew me to try the Wen item was the scalp tonic ... my thinning hair is very bothersome to me. Thought I would try the two pack offering to see if I liked both of the Wen products. The one thing I didn't care for w/ the VieBeauti item is you can't tell how much is in the tube and I'm unclear how long/how many applications per tube you are supposed to get.

WEN by Chaz Dean Replenishing Treatment -- I've had this on auto delivery for years. I use it for 2nd and 3rd day hair to freshen up my bangs. 

I'm still on the hunt for a peridot green eyeshadow to try. I need to get over to Ulta to see if I can find one that works for my hazel-ish brown eyes. I also need a better brown eyeliner. The one I'm using now drags too much and I hate messing around trying to fix it.

@kate2357 - have you tried Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils?  They have some nice browns - Bourbon - which @Shanus mentioned in a post above - Whiskey which is a matte brown.  I'm sure there are others.  Might be worth checking out if you are going to Ulta.