Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 9/15/22

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Enjoy the wedding. Best wishes to the happy couple 💑 

No purchases for me this week. On the hunt for a green eyeshadow that is a peridot shade. Not a need, but a want. 😀

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Good morning 

Couple things from the Ulta sale

Morphe 18 pan bare eyeshadow palette . I'm on the fence on this. Not great but will give it more time 

Anastasis Brow Pomade.   This is good and the price was really good. They also had the 7B brush half off but I already own it

Have a good weekend 

Honored Contributor

Hi @JudyL   and everyone.  I purchased the Real Technique facial sponge shaped like an egg.  I also decided to try the Walgreens brand sponge for a $1.00 less and it is very nice but I like Real Technique's point on the sponge much better,  I hope you all have a great weekend.  We will be in the mid to high 80's Sat & Sun.   HeartCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the Skinn neck mask/cream today.  I have a large container I bought a couple of years ago and I like it. Went through Top Cash Back and received 15% off... so with the free shipping and the 6 ounce size I felt it was worth it.

Honored Contributor

Tatcha Kissu in Plum Blossom (new color)

Tatcha - The Kissu Lip Mask Plum Blossom Clean at Sephora

Commodity Gold

Commodity - Gold Expressive Travel Spray 0.34 oz / 10 mL Clean at Sephora

Fenty Pro Fil'tr Instant Reset Powder

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna - Mini Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder Butter 0.27 oz/ 7.8 g

Currently in talks with Dior concerning this palette.

Does it look like this

Zoom view - Image 1 - Dior - 5 Couleurs Couture - Limited Edition Eye palette - 5 eyeshadows - floral pattern - high color - creamy texture

or this?

Zoom view - Image 2 - Dior - 5 Couleurs Couture - Limited Edition Eye palette - 5 eyeshadows - floral pattern - high color - creamy texture - 2

Occasional Contributor

I have Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Oil Coconut, and I use most of the Homemade skin product like exfolaitor and other remedies. 

Esteemed Contributor

Additional beauty purchases on clearance items at Marshall's this morning:

2 Algenist Genius liquid collagen hand creams. Love this stuff!

Beauty Lab Beverly Hills Niacinamide smoothing face serum 2 oz.

Honored Contributor

Because these worked so well for the boulder on my chin, I want them on hand for emergencies.

Kaleidos Night of Creation

Glowing Iris

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Best wishes for a great wedding weekend!. I bought a new dior lipstick and liner. Charlotte tilbury mascara! Can't wait to try it!

Honored Contributor

A few weeks ago I bought this temporary-coloring shampoo in Teal. I finally got around to using today and it was a disaster!! First of all my hair is naturally all black with zero grays so I wasn't expecting much color but just maybe a tint of teal. But all I got was a teal-colored scalp, a teal-colored tub floor and teal-colored brush/comb. 

Spent the last hour trying to get the coloring off of my scalp. It looks ridiculous....ughhh!!

An 8.5 ounce bottle of Punky Colour 3 in 1 Color Depositing Shampoo Conditioner Tealistic facing forward