Valued Contributor

I got my Chantecaille sale order 1/3 off regular prices:

The lip veil in Tamboti which is a very flattering warmish nude. Extremely comfortable

Perfect Blur finishing powder. Love this, very very finely milled pressed powder.

A tube of the Ultra Sun Protection Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Primer...my favorite.

A tube of the Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer. V light coverage. No sunscreen, so still need to use my SPF primer first.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/6/20

[ Edited ]

Winners and Winners/Homesense (part of TJX like T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) has been very sparse on all inventory more than 2 months after the stores re-opened here in British Columbia, Canada and they are just starting to get in random makeup and makeup brushes so this past week I bought some Real Techniques half fan brush trios, a mini Real Techniques blush brush and 3 Buxom lipsticks -- 2 satin lipsticks in mauve and nude and a liquid lipstick in rose from one Winners store. At a Winners/Homesense store I could tell that someone had stolen the satin lipsticks and left the lipstick boxes behind. 

I've also bought some travel size shower gels from the Bath and Body Works store even though I'm not traveling anywhere -- I just wanted to try some new scents!