Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 8/4/22

I do hope all of those not feeling well start to feel better asap.  @Katcat1 I'm sorry to  read you've been in the hospital again Smiley Sad  I'm not feeling well either.  Nothing I can put my finger on except for my knee.  I think it's a combination of things from family issues (my brother's end of life and the change for mom and dad) to possible MS issues (it's hard to pinpoint unless it's an all out dramatic episode like can't walk or see), can't sleep to the unrelenting heat.  I know we've had over 30 days of 100+ temps. I too am feeling overwhelmed.  The ebb and flow of life I suppose.  This too shall pass.  

Purchases:

Ilia liquid eyeshadow

Makeup by Mario Master Crystal Reflector

Charolette Tilbury bronzer

Dior concealer.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    Nice to hear from you.  sending well wishes your way.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@JudyL @Katcat1 @monicakm Hoping you feel better soon.

@JudyL Happy Birthday.

I'm trying to remember if I bought anything. Oh...yeah....

The Ordinary argireline serum

The Ordinary Matrixyl 3000 (first time trying)

The Oridinary Peptide Hair serum

DHC Facial cleansing oil

Respected Contributor

@ Get well soon and happy birthday! I hope you have some cake! This week I was well behaved....we shall see what next week brings! Lol

Respected Contributor

@monicakm @I hope things improve for you! feel better!

Esteemed Contributor

Amazing Grace dupe from Nature's Oil. Really, I find it quite like AG w/ no synthetic odors! After hours, I can still detect the scent.

That's about it, otherwise just replenishing vitamins, teas, and new for me is plant collagen in place of bovine collagen. I'm anxious to see how this collagen performs relative to the other.

Good wishes to everyone!

Valued Contributor

Three IT gel eye liners ... two taupe and one black.  Before they arrived, I applied one I had in a navy color that I hardly ever use.  DGD who is eleven, and now interested in makeup, noticed this liner right away.  I was unaware that she had wanted to try this color eye liner. Guess my wearing it was an endorsement Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser with pump top!  I used to use this many yrs ago and have gone back to it this week.  I am enjoying it more then the Purity I have tried to use up these last 4yrs or so when I bought a crazy amount as a TSV!  

That's all for me!

Honored Contributor

l'occitane skin oil spray--

Respected Contributor

I picked at the ABH Noveau palette.