Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  OMG!  It's almost September.  I purchased Bobbi Brown's Instant Full Cover Concealer.  Make sure you have your moisturizer in the eye area.  I am extremely pleased with this concealer.  If you watch the BB's video and apply accordingly, it's a winner.

How about you?  Find any new beauty products?  Any new nail colors for fall?  I always like to look at Essie's new nail colors and sometimes OPI. Oh yes, I like Chanel but I don't care for the price.

Enjoy your upcoming weekend.  Always stay safe and wear your mask.  Hopefully, we will all get through this one day.  Be optimistic. 

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't posted my beauty purchases lately, but they are all drugstore or from Winners. I bought a Covergirl nude quad eyeshadow, a Quo warm neutral eyeshadow quad, 2 Maybelline Colorstrike powder eyeshadow wands in 20 which is a matte light pink and 30 which is shimmery neutral gold shade. Not sure if i like these new Maybelline eyeshadows yet.

I also bought a Covergirl 24hr matte lipstick in shade 630 Gemini. I don't normally like matte lipsticks but under a mask they last and don't come off on the inside of my facemask.

I also bought a 10 pack Beautyskin honey sheet masks at Winners along with a Real Techniques trio of face makeup brushes. They have a half fan shape and I like the face brush and blush brush but can pass on the eyeshadow brush.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I purchased from online Ulta a Kiehl's jar of Ginger Leaf Hibiscus Firming Mask. Looks like a fun product to try. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@TY   Some of the drugstore makeup is very good.  I was watching a video on concealer on UTube.  The woman conducting the video loves Maybelline Rewind concealer.  She was trying expensive and drugstore concealers. The only problem with drugstore makeup is they discontinue products more frequently.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

For you eye shadow ladies, here is the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice pallette.

Pumpkin Spice Warm & Spicy Eye Shadow Palette

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

didn't buy a thing--still working on my HUGE pile of samples and still loving the serum moisturizer by Korres-----

Honored Contributor

I splurged and ordered the Cle De Peau Concealer that I always read rave reviews on......I haven't received it yet though...

Frequent Contributor

Working from home and wearing a mask when I do venture out means makeup wearing is limited - especially lipstick, which I love. I have been on a nail polish kick of late. I always take care of and polish my own nails so they are healthy and long.  My birthday is tomorrow so I treated myself to a manicure box from Olive and June. They are all over social media and I was interested in their brand, polish formulas and tools for making polishing easier. My set includes 6 polish colors and I picked a few of their new fall colors along with a sheer and a couple of neutral grays. Waiting for delivery.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/27

[ Edited ]

My Amazon auto-ships were delivered. Included were some supplements that contribute to my skincare, Neutrogena Hydro Boost cleanser, Mad Hippie Face Cream, I also ordered the Neutrogena Bright Boost exfoliater. I tried it this morning and it’s very gentle.

Honored Contributor

@nmurray   Let us know how you like Olive and June.

kindness is strength