Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  How are you?  It has been very hot 90's & humid in the Chicago area.  Hopefully, it will be cooling down soon.  I caved again and purchased:

Kylie Skin 2 pack Coconut body lotion - Very, very nice, a light coconut scent and it's thicker than lotion and more like a cream.

Kylie Skin Facial Sunscreen SPF 40.

Did you purchase any beauty items?  Please share your purchases and/or comments.  Beauties, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Always stay safe.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Hi @Katcat1 .  I made a trip to Ulta this week since they were down in stock last week and picked up some eyeshadow:  Colour Pop:  That's Taupe. Like the colors a lot wore it yesterday and will need to apply a bit heavier to get more color.  Goes on well and stayed in place in sweaty conditions.  Urban Decay:   Naked 2 mini palette.  Beautiful colors and probably a favorite.   Checked out fragrances and mascaras but I am stocked on those so will hold off.  Noticed there is NO blue shadow except for bright electric blue in the lines I checked.  Fortunately I have the blues I need.  That's it for me as I have way too much makeup.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Kayali eau de parfum intense in Invite Only Amber 23 10ml.

Kayali eau de parfum in Utopia vanilla coco 10ml. Want to test them before comitting to a full bottle. Each 27.00 at Sephora

Kylie skin coconut body lotion duo. Discounted at Nordstroms for 39.00. Its comes out a bit thicker than a lotion but a little goes a long way & its a hydrating light coconut scent that absorbs well. Feels silky. 

Kylie face sunscreen spf 40. 1/2 price on her website. Have not received yet. I bought 2...

Honored Contributor

@Kabella    Thanks for telling me about the 2 pack coconut body lotion by Kylie.  I love it.  Such a beautiful, light scent.  I bought her eye cream but I will place that in on next week's thread.  It received such great reviews and only $20 which is really low for eye cream.  Have a great weekend.  I hope your daughter is doing well.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Your Welcome Kat. My daughter is doing well. She was called back to work for a few days on KW show in Chicago ( your way) which is today. After show she will be flying to Las Vegas for a week for a group meeting on plans for an upcoming show. 

Let me know how you like the eye cream.

Honored Contributor

No beauty purchases for me this week. 😲

Honored Contributor

Kayali Invite Only Amber perfume

Invite Only Amber | 23 by Kayali » Reviews & Perfume Facts

CP Sonic Bloom e/s palette 

ColourPop Sonic Bloom Collection | Beautiful Fall Collection 2021

CP Lippie Stix (first one on the left)

ColourPop Sonic Bloom Collection | Beautiful Fall Collection 2021

A lovely 96 degrees here in east Texas with a "feels like" temp of 110.  THIS is why I don't need sunscreen! LOL  It's 74 and breezy in the shade inside my home Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Jiuce bauty spf ,Mine tan spray and BH Cosmetics Zodiac palette

Honored Contributor

Let's see if I can remember what I bought.  Two or maybe it was three Morphe brushes, Almay Velvet Foil eyeshadow in End Game (brown) and Cupid Glaze (pink), a new bathroom spinning vanity thing because the other one broke, the new Lancome concealer in the correct shade this time, and the Milani eye and cheek palette in light/medium (may have mentioned that last week).  Bought a few other things that haven't arrived yet so will count those next week.

Honored Contributor

My Ulta purchases showed up today.  The rose gold lippie is brown-gold Smiley Sad and DRY!  The Sonic Blooms e/s palette came with one shadow a little cracked.  When I gently blew on it to remove the fallout all over the palette, the shadow that was cracked blew up in my face and all over my shirt....dark dusty gray/purple.  That must have been one DRY shade.  Needless to say, I'm returning it and not replacing it.

On a happier note, my white and aqua Tiffanys canvas showed up today and I'm thrilled with it Smiley Happy