Esteemed Contributor

My daughter purchased for me the 6.7 ounce Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage cream in the pink glitter jar; my favorite color, and the Orchid Edition Essence of Prai Creme with compact. Each is beautifully bejeweled, and I cannot wait to receive them!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

Sweet daughter! Smiley Happy

I've been wanting to purchase this since it first came out.  Just watched a Tati video (she didn't talk about it) and decided to buy it.  

Tati.JPG

Honored Contributor

@Kabella   Your daughter really has an exciting career -- good for her.  She is young and is enjoying life.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

I'm sure your daughter needs a chaperone.  I have a broke knee but am willing to sacrifice my health to go with her Smiley Happy  She can just drop me off poolside at the Venetian!

Honored Contributor

Well, l lied.  I actually did make a purchase last weekend that I overlooked.  

Inis Energy of the Sea Spray Cologne   I already owned the body lotion and a cologne rollerball. I happened to see the spray in a little shop I was in.  I like the scent so I grabbed it. 

Super Contributor

@SandySparkles  Orchid Edition Essence of Prai Creme with compact. I got this too. Came a few days ago and I am loving it so much. The jar is too beautiful and the mirror is very nice too. I will wait to hear how you like it. Essence of Prai is  new to me.  I have used the throat cream for a long time and really love it. 

Valued Contributor

Stocked up on another Korres 1 liter Olive Oil body wash in Honey Pear on HSN. Heavenly! 

Honored Contributor

I placed a Paula's Choice order today.  20% off w/free full-sized product & free shipping.

D7777BF9-5AF2-4185-AAD6-EA92B174FABB.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Kabella    Thanks for telling me about the 2 pack coconut body lotion by Kylie.  I love it.  Such a beautiful, light scent.  I bought her eye cream but I will place that in on next week's thread.  It received such great reviews and only $20 which is really low for eye cream.  Have a great weekend.  I hope your daughter is doing well.

@Katcat1   I know you said it’s a light scent and now I’m intrigued. I love a coconut scent, but find as I’m getting older that I want a light scent. When I was younger I loved the B&BW scents, but now most of them are way too strong for my liking. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan   When you first apply it, it is stronger but whenit dries it's a light, fresh scent.  It's a cream not a lotion but they call it a lotion.  I bought mine at Nordstrom, the 2 pack for $38 and free shpg..  It was last a long time.  I will definitely purchase again.

kindness is strength