Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you had a great week.  I purchased a small bottle of Brown Sugar by Fresh for my purse with 20% off.  I love a bargain.

I hope you had a chance to do some shopping.  Share your purchases and enjoy the upcoming weekend.  Don't forget your mask and social distancing.  Stay safe, Beauties.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

SOL Cheirosa ‘62

@Katcat1  Added to my collection of Sol Janeiro products.

Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/13

[ Edited ]

Yesterday I visited the local Sephora for first time since pandemic began...went in the morning and I was the only customer in store. I needed my eye serum, Perricone Eyelid Lift Serum. I picked up a Buxom lip gloss in check out line (I usually buy at Ulta since I like their points program). Also received my Mally under eye brightener in LIGHT...have to order that from Amazon now as Q hasn't had my color for months. Stay safe, wear a mask ladies, and thanks for being on this board to support each other!

Valued Contributor

I bought a color correcting concealer that was on sale at Ulta.  I am looking forward to trying it.

Valued Contributor

I had some Walgreens points I needed to use so online last night I purchased a few things. 

4 Essie nailpolishes (I only remember two color names off the top of my head: Mooning, and Play Date)

1 Essie base coat/smoother/ridge filler

1 Box of L'oreal Preferrence Light Ash Blonde hair color

Walgreens through in a free Opi clear top coat with my purchase. 

Can't wait to try out my new nail colors!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Esteemed Contributor

Only purchases for my daughter's birthday. She loves 100% Pure things: vanilla bean hand cream (always smells so nice on her!), body wash, nail polish, eye mask -- things her children can wrap up for her.

Valued Contributor

CeraVe AM and PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion

Boscia Day and Night Eye Cream

Respected Contributor

BK Beauty- I ordered Brit Clark’s favorites collection. It cam e with 2 face brushes and 3 eye brushes. I’ve been wanting to try this line from Lisa J, and I finally have. They came this morning and seem to be very nice quality. 

Sydney Grace- I ordered 3 pan eyeshadows and 1 liquid eyeshadow. I swatched these and Oh My Dog, they are beautiful. I am trying them out here later so I’ll keep you posted. If you have not heard of this brand, they are an Indie brand and get great reviews. 

Essence- Lash Princess mascara, the one in the green and black tube. It’s my favorite and it’s $4.99 at CVS. I also picked up a new one from them and it’s the one called, You Better Work and it’s waterproof. I’ll only use it on my lower lashes. I tried the Panda Eyes by Essence a while back and it was 👎🏼👎🏼  Not good. 

I think thats it! Have a great week everyone! 🙂

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/13

[ Edited ]

Beautylish: Sisley Paris Collagen night cream, Smith and Cult nail polish in Underground (lovely metallic plum), and another repurchase of Good Molecules Peptide serum.

Rituel de Fille:  Color Nectar pigment lip balms in three colors. Surprisingly good color payoff for a sheer lip balm. They come in little compacts with mirrors. 

Did a couple of other orders but haven't received yet, so will list them next week.

Happy Friday!!

Valued Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

I had some Walgreens points I needed to use so online last night I purchased a few things. 

4 Essie nailpolishes (I only remember two color names off the top of my head: Mooning, and Play Date)

1 Essie base coat/smoother/ridge filler

1 Box of L'oreal Preferrence Light Ash Blonde hair color

Walgreens through in a free Opi clear top coat with my purchase. 

Can't wait to try out my new nail colors!

Update: The "free" Opi topcoat that Walgreen's threw in? Well it is the tiniest bottle of nail polish I have ever seen Smiley Surprised.....it says 1/8th of an ounce but I would guess more like 1/16th lol

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon