Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 8/12/21

Good morning @Katcat1 .  I purchased the MAC palette w/ the brush last night/early this morning show. Mask mandates here now, so makeup's on the back burner again....Just skincare and a bit of eye makeup when out. 

Esteemed Contributor

Purchased 3 toothpastes on sale and whitening strips this past week.

Happy Weekend ladies. Try to stay cool!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased Monsieur Big Mascara, some Living Proof Anti Humidity Hair Spray and some body sprays from Victoria Secret this week! Also purchased Body Lotion from Carol's Daughter, it is called Almond Cookie and it smells so good!

Trusted Contributor

I searched high and low for a brow wax.  I only was able to find a wet n wild compact.  I really like wax over brow gel.  But I guess I am in the minority as it's hard to find.  

I received the Korres olive oil shower gel in pear from HSN.  It smells great and I like the label.  

Esteemed Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

I searched high and low for a brow wax.  I only was able to find a wet n wild compact.  I really like wax over brow gel.  But I guess I am in the minority as it's hard to find.  

I received the Korres olive oil shower gel in pear from HSN.  It smells great and I like the label.  

@justashopper  I do not know if they still make it, but Nyx has a brow powder on one side, and a little pot of brow wax on the other. Or....they have 2 shades of the powder with a pot of wax.

I have the one with the 2 shades, and this is what I used for the longest time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Purchases:

Fenty Butta Drop Whipped Oil Body Cream

Incredible.  One of the most unique products I've put on my body.  I     first         got some samples from Sephora.  Smells like tea.  It's a light.  I don't             think anyone else would smell anything.  I really enjoy it but will probably       wait till colder weather to use it.  Love!

Fenty Beauty Baby ‘Buki Brush 165...like

Girlactik Shimmer Pencils

This is a repurchase.  Love!

Colourpop

Angled Body Kabuki

Virtually Obsessed Lip Crayons

2 Super Shock Shadows

Don't have the above items yet.  CP takes TWO WEEKS to deliver Smiley Sad

SOL Shimmering Dry Oil in Mai Tai.  Oh My shimmering goodness! 

Huda Beauty

KAYALI VANILLA | 28 fragrance...love!

N.Y.M/.P.H KISS Glow Blush.  This is everything I'd hoped it would be!       I can't get enough of it but I'm controling my urge to cover my body in 

it  Smiley Happy  

Drunk Elephant

T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub & Cocomino™ Glossing Shampoo +   

Cocomino™ Marula Cream Conditioner Duo sample (THE MOST     

CRAZY GOOD PRODUCT I'VE EVER PUT ON MY HEAD!).  It's   

dual packets (6 samples enough for 6 washes and rinses).   I am     

blown away.  I'm blown away at the cost too Smiley Surprised  Don't know if I'll be

purchasing this or not.  I want to but at $110 for a 25oz bottles  of    shampoo and conditioner, that's pushing it, WAY pushing it!.  My hair literally didn't feel like my hair.  It felt like someone about 18 years old with the thickest softest head of hair you'd ever seen and touched. Love Love Love!  Attempted to buy something else from Sephora so I could get more samples but the samples are out of stock.

Estee Lauder 

Double Wear Sheer Long Wear Makeup.  I tried and tried to like this.  It's just not worth the effort when I have so many other skin tints that are a breeze to apply.  It is the most sheer product I've ever tried.  One application does nothing.  Just like applying water.  You CAN build it up to a skin tint level lol.  I just didn't bother going any further with testing.

Amazon Jeweled Palm Tree sandals Smiley Sad  They were too narrow.  I felt like one of the mean step sisters in Cinderella as Prince Charming (DH) tried and tried to get it it on (the shoe!).  

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I did buy Kylie's body lotion. (Have Post) I have read good reviews on her Vanilla Toner. I realize it is not considered an essence but its a product that would lightly hydrate the skin after washing as a first step. As you said, I agree that after cleansing there is always a bit of residue. I think I will purchase because of your review. Thanks Kat

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

but its a product that would lightly hydrate the skin after washing as a first step

That's how I use it in the AM but after my essence.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  Your correct. I do have Tatcha essence but don't use it everday. I have a Rose Water Toner that I spray on my face after washing & keep one in the Fridge & spray that when I am hot. Next time I'm out, I'll pick up Kylie;s toner at Ulta.Smiley Happy

ETA:  It's heritage Rose Water...been using it for yrs.