Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My orders for Seoul Cleansing Balm and Tweak'd Hydrate Limitless Supercreme styling cream arrived.  

@JeanLouiseFinch , if you decide to go back to Korean Beauty, check out Rose Rose Shop.  They have a lot of Korean Beauty stuff and it comes from Korea, so you do have a bit of a wait to get it.  Of course, shipping's a bit steep.  I'm thnking it's probably better to bundle several products to get the best shipping per product.

I use a couple of Dmitri's products.  I'm at the bottom of my jar of Neck Amour and not sure I will continue with that.  Not sure that it's any better than Gold Bond Neck & Chest.  I have the same boyfriend experience with Mike Holmes at least as far as my husband is concerned.  He hates him, but I think it's just because he's jealous.  If you don't know who he is, he's a Canadian home fixer with several TV shows, all on reruns now.

Honored Contributor

Just got the Korres volumizing serum in moisterizer yesterday as well as the ginger mint body cream----

Honored Contributor

Need to add something to my list.  Bought a new makeup case.  Its one of those cases that has the dividers in it to customize it for different products.  Had a small one that was ok but was constantly having to get up and get something from my makeup stash in the bedroom.  So ordered a larger one and now everything is in one place and hopefully I will use more of what I have.  Has lots of space for brushes and pencils and the main compartment holds a lot too.

Now to buy a new lighted mirror.  Mine has to be at least 15 years old, maybe even older and has always had a softer light, if that makes sense.  I need something with a brighter light now.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

My orders for Seoul Cleansing Balm and Tweak'd Hydrate Limitless Supercreme styling cream arrived.  

@JeanLouiseFinch , if you decide to go back to Korean Beauty, check out Rose Rose Shop.  They have a lot of Korean Beauty stuff and it comes from Korea, so you do have a bit of a wait to get it.  Of course, shipping's a bit steep.  I'm thnking it's probably better to bundle several products to get the best shipping per product.

I use a couple of Dmitri's products.  I'm at the bottom of my jar of Neck Amour and not sure I will continue with that.  Not sure that it's any better than Gold Bond Neck & Chest.  I have the same boyfriend experience with Mike Holmes at least as far as my husband is concerned.  He hates him, but I think it's just because he's jealous.  If you don't know who he is, he's a Canadian home fixer with several TV shows, all on reruns now.

@Icegoddess  I'm pretty sure I ordered from Rose Rose years ago, but thanks.  I find a lot on Amazon too.  Gold Bond Neck & Chest is a great product.  I have it on subscription with Amazon for under $8.00/tube. 👍

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @Icegoddess 

hi I use a few k beauty products . I don't know if either of you have used the company IHerb they are a great company based in California.  They have a big selection of K beauty brands. I get all my vitamins and supplements from them too .

Valued Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/8/21

[ Edited ]

Well, first off I have been buying a lot of fragrance products from Jo Malone and Arien, I discovered and fell in love with the honeysuckle from both companies. Nordstrom had a nice set of 6 sprays from Aerin which included that frangrance and I got that. I love every single one!

And then because I spluge on those high end products, I bought a drugstore shampoo and highly recomment it, It is Old Spice Swagger Shampoo + Conditioner, It's in the men;s section but so what, the smell is great and I tell you my hair looks fab. Shiny and full bodied and I didn't even use my blow dryer but let it dry naturally and I have a lot of natural curl so it came out looking great. Highly recommend,