Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I think ours has been open about 3 weeks, maybe less.  No line.  Maybe 4 customers.  My little puny Sephora is inside JCP.  I want a LAS VEGAS SIZED SEPHORA!!!  Ask what was one of my favorite times in Vegas...staying in the Venetian that is right next door (maybe attached) to Sephora Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@jlkz 

I recently bought the Loreal glycolic acid pads.  Two nights in a row and I had to stop.  I'm giving my face a week to recuperate and will try once a week.  Does anyone think once a week will benefit me at all?  Maybe 2x/week and not be so aggressive?

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/8/20

[ Edited ]

Thanks KatCat.  I've been playing around with it and blending colors.  That top right color is just too warm.  I do have a Cover FX Monochromatic blush duo tho and  the shimmer shade is pretty over it.  In fact, that one color looks good with all of the Too Faced colors.

blush.JPG

Honored Contributor

I wanted to add that this beautiful palette has a fairly strong fragrance.  It's coconut but not a yummy/I want to eat it coconut fragrance.  I'm not bothered by it but I know plenty are.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

I use the eye dropper version nightly.  This old skin is very tough !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/8/20

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@jlkz 

I recently bought the Loreal glycolic acid pads.  Two nights in a row and I had to stop.  I'm giving my face a week to recuperate and will try once a week.  Does anyone think once a week will benefit me at all?  Maybe 2x/week and not be so aggressive?

@monicakm  - maybe start off with a few times a week and build up to more often.   Please post a review on your results.  Would love to hear.

I like your recent Sephora purchase - also like the Cover FX. 

Regular Contributor

@monicakm - Oh, how I remember the "Venetian" Sephora!  It was the ultimate makeup fantasy store.  I will say that when Sephora finally came to where I used to live, I didn't go as much as I thought because I didn't like the layout of the store!  I preferred to wait and shop at the one in a larger city about an hour away.

Do the rest of you beauties prefer to go to one Sephora over another, and why?

Honored Contributor

@joviolin 

I'm sure I'd be the type to prefer one Sephora over another IF I had that choice.  The closest Sephora to me is almost an hour's drive.  The next one is in Dallas and that's nearly a two hour drive.