Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Absolutely nothing for me this week.  It is so hot outside 95 degrees that I felt like I walked into a human sauna.  I hope you all had a chance to buy some products.  Share your purchases.  Remember to social distance and wear your mask.  I hate that mask -- it is so hot.  Have a great weekend.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Brazilian Goddess Collection - Tropical Beauty Gift Set - Sol de Janeiro

@Katcat1 I have fell in love with thie brand. The scent is wonderful. I had bought the Bum Bum cream, spray and lip balm.  Have already used it all up so I decided to buy this whole set.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Kopari coconut mini melt for my skin and Darphin hydraskin moisturizer.  I love Darphin products. Never tried Kopari but my friend swears by it. So, I will see. Stay cool and safe all. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/8/20

[ Edited ]

Timeless Vitamin C Serum

Timeless Coenzyme Q10 Serum 

The Ordinary Buffet Serum

CeraVe AM Moisturizing Lotion

CeraVe PM Moisturizing Lotion 

A couple of Younique lip products 

Younique Lash Primer

Younique 4-D Mascara

Younique Lash Serum

Set up my Kettle & Fire Bone Broth auto-ship 

Respected Contributor

Two simple items:

L'Oreal Revitalift 10% Glycolic Acid....little pricey but I did see a definite difference overnight that seems to get better daily. ( 75 years old )

Brow Pomade by Revlon....worth a try.  Weird application but finished look works!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week. Have a great week everyone!! 🙂

Honored Contributor

I bought Andrew Lessmans Sole sunscreen in the big size---I tried it last year when it was launched and like it alot. Its a mineral sunscreen but doesn't stay white on the skin.  think I paid $20 for the 2 oz size and got the 6 oz for $30. 

Honored Contributor

I tried to buy this on Sephora but it was out of stock.  Went to the city today and called them while having lunch.  They had one more.  I'll take it!  This is the first time I've been to Sephora since before the pandemic.  Didn't stay long.  I wasn't looking for differences but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.  In fact, the SA asked me if I'd like to look at the palette first.  I've played around with it.  I can see using every single color...maybe not Sunny Honey.

Too Faced Natural Face Palette

Too Faced.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm , when I was at our mall a couple of weeks ago it was not long after the store re-opened.  There was a line to get in.  They were only allowing so many people in at a time.  Is that how it was at your store?

And that looks like a wonderful palette.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  Perhaps you can mix Sunny Honey with Satin Sheets?  It is a very pretty palette.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength