Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  Let us know what your purchased this week.  Is it a new to you item or a repurchase?  If you've tried it out, how was it?  

Here's my list:

Timeless - they were having a 4th of July sale so picked up my regular items - Vitamin C and Coenzyme Q10 serum.  

Laura Geller -  During Laura's 60% off sale this past weekend, I ordered Spackle Mattify and Ethereal Rose, Starfish Island Blush, Quench & Thirst Hydrating Foundation in Light/Medium, Kajal eyeliners in Smoky Taupe and Smoke Quartz. The Starfish Island blush is a new one to me.  Don't think its ever been shown on the Q so will see what it's like.  Sounded pretty on the website. 

ColourPop - I caved when they were having their sale and ordered the two small palettes I was looking at - Blush Crush and That's Taupe.

QVC - The deal on the Clinique Take It All Off makeup remover was too good to pass up so bought 2 sets.  Also received my AD on the Elemis night cream.

Haven't received most of this yet - except the Elemis night cream.  Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 7/7/22

I ordered elf Pure Skin cleanser. I tried a sample of this and liked it, so got the standard size. It's non foaming and gentle. Unlike some cleansers I've used, it doesn't leave a film on my face when I wash it off, and cleanses well. 

Also Matte Magic setting mist in small size. I've never used a mist before, so thought I would try one to see how I like it.

Suave body wash in Ocean Breeze. Is refeshing wash with hints of hyacinth and freesia.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

@JudyL, the Starfish Island blush was on Q in a combo offer, A460040, that's now only available on waitlist. I bought it and I will say that blush is potent...a little goes a long way. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@JudyL, the Starfish Island blush was on Q in a combo offer, A460040, that's now only available on waitlist. I bought it and I will say that blush is potent...a little goes a long way. Woman LOL

@pupwhipped - thanks for letting me know.  Hmmm, if its that "potent" it may not be what I'm looking for.  Will see though after I get it.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped - thanks for letting me know.  Hmmm, if its that "potent" it may not be what I'm looking for.  Will see though after I get it.

Well, @JudyL, it could be an ongoing user error situation on my part with practically every blush I own. Ha! I have fair skin and blush really shows up on me...rather loudly. But I adore blush and tend to always go in heavy handed with a brush and pile it on. When will I ever learn!

Hope you enjoy your's! But just go easy the first time you try it. Woman Wink    

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped - I get the heavy handed problem.  Did that this morning with an IT blush that I haven't worn in a while and whoa!  Tried to remember the tips I've heard from YTers about how to tone down a blush when you've used too much.  Kind of glad it was a stay home day.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't needed much lately. But I did replenish my Victoria Principal cleanser (Reclaim Botanical) and the eye serum (Reclaim Eyemazing) that I like so much.

For lively blush, just use a fluffier brush or a fan brush. The blush I've been using, Laura's Ethereal Rose, is very light, so my brush is more dense.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  I bought the new lancome mascara! Haven't used it yet.we shall see...

Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties!  Whew, is it a hot one here today.  And so humid!  We had a big storm go through the other night.  It was loud and forceful, but fortunately no damage anywhere. DH and I were at TJMAXX today and I found some wedding decor and my evening bag. Sheesh, those things are small!

Anyway, here are my beauty purchases for the week...

IT Hello Lashes Mascara - I still like the Essence Lash Princess but saw a demo for the IT product and thought I’d try it.  I am doubtful that I'm going to get any good at the false eyelashes so I'm going to need some really good mascara.  On a side note, I'm trying  The Ordinary Lash Serum and I think I might be seeing results, even though it seems like too soon.  

Tweak’d Supersized Above the Clouds Shampoo & Conditioner A/D (QVC) shipped - I was n able to delay the shipping on this so I let it go through and canceled the final installment in the program.  I’m swearing off shampoo, conditioner, and scrub until I really need it, which will be at least a year or more.

Perlier Black Rice Eye Serum (1.5 oz.) - I redid my auto-ship plan since the price was a little better during the Perlier visit last week.

Perlier Pomegranate 3-in-1 Arm Lift Express Cream BOGO - the presentation sounded convincing so we’ll see.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just bought a red light therapy mask. It's on sale at CurrentBody for $254 (with coupon), was $399! Free shipping, no tax. 2-year warranty. Can't wait to get it.

I like this one b/c it's flexible and that means it will sit close to your face, sort of a custom fit. When it's not in use it lays flat. Made of flexible silicone.

CurrentBody Skin LED Mask