Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you are enjoying your week.  This COVID 19 is really giving the U.S.A. the blues.  I stay in a lot because I am a high risk person.  However, I do have time to shop.

I purchased:

Bobbi Brown long-wear creme eye shadow stick in Stone (love it -- the color is perfect.)

Share your purchases, Beauties.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and stay safe.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/30/20

Bobbi Brown Crushed Oil Infused lip gloss in Force of Nature from Nordstrom. It was half off yesterday for lipstick day.  I may pick up a big bottle of Bio Derma at Costco today. Don't need it but...

Honored Contributor

I ordered from Ulta the new Beekman "Bloom" Probiotic Starter kit.

I'm curious how it compares to the Beekman Triple Milk products I currently use.  Everyday, the guys have been having "informational sessions" regarding the product line.

I ordered it Tuesday delivery scheduled UPS tomorrow.  I order a lot from Ulta.

Respected Contributor

I ordered some more products from Sol Janeiro. I love everything. The Brazillian Bum Bum scent is now my favorite. The lip balm is great.

I have every product in this line and now just ordering back-ups.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I went a little crazy 🤪 and ordered alot of things I really have wanted an Urban decay palette for a long time and love the items included.

A347583

IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer with Brush

A372240
Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palette Core Collection

Naked3

A216501

tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15 w/Brush

22B

A388386

tarte Best of tarte Try Me 3-Piece Kit

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Ulta has been quite speedy with deliveries recently.  My recent order placed Tuesday was delivered this morning.  I ordered Curlsmith Oil-in-Cream; L'oreal Lash Paradise Primer (the one with the pink tint); and Pur's Get a Grip Eyeshadow Primer.  I also ordered some stuff from Mented this week.  The foundation stick (I have been using the first one I bought so much it's almost gone, so this is a repeat buy); unfortunately the loose powder I wanted to try is the wrong color and the lip liner does not retract so those two items have to be returned. I didn't really need the powder, and was taking advantage of a special promotion for buying three items.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ran out of my expensive La Prairie foundation and decided to try the new Dior Forever foundations. I bought the same color in both the matte and the radiant versions. The matte has a lot more coverage. If I didn't use a dampened beauty blender type sponge to apply, I probably wouldn't like it. It's a great foundation for my combo skin. The radiant version is much more of a "light" coverage foundation. I made sure to set it well with powder today and I actually like it. Probably will be great for drier winter months. It actually reminds me more of a tinted moisturizer.

I also got a bottle of perfume from a company that I'd never tried or heard of before called "Henry Rose". It's founder is the actress Michelle Pfeiffer. Very clean, minimal ingredients. The scents are meant to be layered if desired. I got sample sizes last week and fell in love with a scent called "Smyth" a fresh apple scent. I got a full sized bottle of it a couple of days ago. Love it!! I can actually smell it on my skin all day (unlike Jo Malone scents). Today was payday, so I ordered a bottle of "Jake's House" which is also a fresh scent. The sample size layered beautifully with the Smyth. Will get this next week. On all orders they shipped out the same day!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@dakotacheryl   Where did you purchase the Henry Rose fragrance?

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I ordered a replacement for my Everyday Minerals foundation. Since April I've had to wear a mask at work so I"ve been using Mineral foundation because it doesn't wear off as much. I used up my Everyday Minerals and am now using a Pur 4 in 1 powder foundation. I like both but I actually think I like the Everyday Minerals a bit better and it costs less. It's a bit messier than the Pur which is pressed, but that's the only downside. 

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1  I bought direct from their website

henryrose dot com