Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/29/21

@dakotacheryl 

Ohhh, nice line!  Enjoy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 

I've gone thru two bottles of this primer.  The hype is real Smiley Happy  It is so silky smooth and blurring.  It's incredible.  It also claims to be pore minimizing and I'm sure it is but I don't have pores that show except between my nose and upper lip Smiley Surprised  I've purchased three other primers trying to find one that works as good (I know better) but cost less.  I'm not wasting anymore money.  This is my go to primer from now on.

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 

(The right) primers will always make a foundation look better.  They will even make your complexion look better if you don't wear foundation.  Everyone made fun of Becca Cosmetics when they released the clear Zero Foundation.  Maybe it was the way they marketed it.  It was a clear primer.  It smooths, blurs and fills in pores.  Honestly, Monistat CHAFING Gel does the same thing tho for a WHOLE lot less Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1   I hope you are feeling better. 💐💜

I was looking at a BK Beauty 103 bronzer brush.  The bronzer brush I use for my less pigmented bronzers is on its last leg, and I only have one, which is annoying after I wash it and it's drying and I can't use it.

Anyway, I wound up buying 2 of these.  That probably sounds odd, since I don't even know if I like them, but their anniversary sale is going on, buying 2 gave me free shipping, and they have a money-back guarantee.  So I felt better about buying 2, and am hopeful these will be what I'm looking for.

103 Bronzer Brush by BK Beauty™

I also got a few brushes from the Rephr concept store.  (Brush 23, Brush 26 and Brush 28).  These are natural hair brushes.  You buy them from the concept store for a reduced price and are asked to give feedback later after you have had time to use them.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fenty Cream Brozner is Butta Biscuit

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna - Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzer 02 Butta Biscuit 0.22 oz/ 6.23 g

Oat Cleansing Balm by the Inky List

The INKEY List - Oat Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner

Super Aqua Snail Cleansing Foam by Missha

Airy Fit Sheet Mask (Pearl)5ct

Haven't actually purchased this yet.  I'm trying to find a code for free shipping or the equivalent.  I loved this sheet mask! Complexion was brighter for sure.  Maybe not Geisha girl bright but brighter Smiley Happy  This is a repeat purchase.  Bought these in Pearl and Rice.  Both are supposed to brighten. 

Capture.JPG

Out of Stock on Colourpop so I bought it on eBay for the same price and free shipping.  Mostly bought it for the middle row colors and some of the top colors

ColourPop Bye Bye Birdie  Vibrant coral, rich purple, and sparkling neutrals 12 pan shadow palette

Made an offer for a 1oz bottle of Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer on eBay.

Hourglass - Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL

Forgot about the CP order...

CP Order.JPG

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

Those look super useful!  I guess I'll never know what I'm missing by not buying spendy brushes (aka anything other than what WM sells).  I'm probably  better off not knowing.  

Honored Contributor

HATE HATE having to pay for shipping but they wore me down.  The most I could get off this order (with coupons) was 50 cents Smiley Surprised  Shipping was just OVER half of what I spent this time (sigh).  

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I do hope your condition was not serious. Glad your home & on the mend Heart

I purchased Dolly Parton Scent from Above Perfume & Rollerball TS from Hsn. I also got her Body Cream. Should arrived Aug.7th.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1   I hope you're recovering quickly and will be good as new soon.

I agree with no.9...one of my favorites...I have the small candle on my vanity for when I do skincare/makeup. 

I recently purchased 1.  TM's no.10 which is lavender, musk, sandlewood, etc. 2.   I'm also experiemnting with her Eye Base Essentials instead of the Laura Mercier. 3.  Of course, always a few new L'Oreal mascaras when on sale at CVS.  4.  I also purchased the TM Wet Dry brush. It's similar to the 2 ended IT brush, but much softer. 5.  I'm sure there were some other inexpensive purchases during the week like my Avalon Lavendar S&C, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Sorry you've been sick. 

A couple of my items came on Monday and a couple today.

On Monday I received:

1.  Luxe Organix Refreshing Mint Co Wash Cleansing Conditioner.  I have been using this for awhile and shampooing just once a week, so this is just replenishing my supply

2.  Oribe Airstyle Flexible Finishing Cream.  Expensive, but I'm thinking might be worth it.  Between this and switching to a Tweak'd Styling Cream and cutting back on the hairspray, my hair feels like hair now and doesn't look stiff.  It's not perfect, but it's much better.  I still need some hold in the curls themselves so they don' frizz over time.

Today I received:

1. Hourglass Veil finishing powder.  This is also a replenishment of what I already had.  I had actually stopped by my baby Sephora the other day to get the travel size and they only had the regular size which is just way too much product considering I only use it once a week.  So, I went online to order it and Sephora had a deal for 3 products, so I also got:

2.  Houglass primer to try

3.  Hourglass mascara to try

These are also small sizes, but not one-use trial pkts.

4.  Buxom Full-on Lip Plumping Polish in color Dolly.  I know this is fairly old-school, but since it's been around for quite some time, it must work to some degree.  And I don't mind at all if it stings a little, in fact I actually like that.  I was really disappointed in the Stri-vectin Lip plumping formula I bought from HSN, besides the fact I couldn't really figure out how to use it along with lipstick.  

@Icegoddess   I love "Dolly". It's my go to gloss.