Re: Beauty Purchases 7/29/21

@JudyL 

Sure will .Have a fabulous weekend and birthday celebration 🎂

Honored Contributor

I've kinda fallen off the wagon but holding on to the side Smiley Wink

In addition to what I've already shown, I stopped by Juvia's Place for this

Juvia's Place.JPG

But they didn't have free shipping and I didn't want anything else (since I'm done buying eyeshadow).  So I went to Ulta and found it plus this on sale.  I've been wanting it for months but about 100% of everyone that get's it says it shows up broken.  Mine did too but for a significant price reduction, I'm trying it again.  The two totaled enough for free shipping.

Nabla Glimmer Lights

Nabla.JPG

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 hope you continue to feel better and better.  This week I purchased the Sigma brush cleaning pad and the Sigmagic brush shampoo (they came as a set) from Costco.  Haven't used it yet.  I also received a HairMax serum for the scalp 2 pack purchased from Costco as well.  Really like the hair serum and will watch for any results.  Weird to say but it feels good on my head.  I already use the HairMax laser so was curious about the serum.  Also picked up a Cleam roller ball fragrance in Rain at TjMaxx.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Here's to a speedy recovery! Heart

Did actually order something from Vitacost because they sent me an email offer.  I'd missed a 15% off deal and was annoyed about that but then 20% off came along and I caved.

Ended up ordering Alba Botanica shampoo and conditioner.

Alba Botanica Adult Shampoos for sale | In Stock | eBay

The company keeps changing things up.  New packaging and new product names.  This is actually called "More" Moisture -- not "Mega" Moisture now.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - LOL you are "done buying eyeshadow" Why oh why do I not believe this?  The last time we both said we were done buying makeup for a while - how long did that last for both of us? 

Honored Contributor

Guilty as charged.  At least I'm in good company Smiley Happy  But, I really am done buying eyeshadow.  Along with 20 or so other palettes, my trifecta palettes have been secured.  20 pan Tartlette, ABH Norvina vol 5 and Too Faced Born This Way.  And as for other makeup, I don't foresee needing anything else until next week when Coloupop drops it's latest and greatest lol  Still waiting on s shipment from them from their BOGO lippie sale. I'm anxious to get my hands on that Huda NYMPH blush topper/highlighter (without paying shipping).  Keep waiting for Sephora to get it.  They have some of the other NYMPH products. 

Respected Contributor

I just purchased Lalique Soleil eau de parfum. I had tested in store at NM  when it first came out in 2019. I remember liking it alot & thought it was an uplifting spring summer scent for a mild citrus sweet scent but I would not call it imo a gormand. I remember it being a sophisticated type of scent & I think that the sillage was light to moderate, then after 3 hrs? became a close up skin scent. 

Lalique is famous for their art Nouveau. art deco crystal style vases etc. & the bottle is absolutely stunning! Maybe some one here can upload a photo of it. The bottle is inspired by the magic of the morning sunlight.

I will give a review when I receive it. I said to myself that I was on a no buy. Well that did not work out because I got Trish M, No 9 edp...Dolce & Gabana new light blue edp...Guerlain's bee bottle edt & waiting on Dolly's TS edp. & body cream. Yikes!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella 

This is a beautiful bottle and the scent sounds lovely. Enjoy!

Screenshot_20210803-094845_Chrome.jpg

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS Thank You for posting the pic!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella 

My pleasure!

I really enjoy your fragrance descriptions and reviews. I look forward to reading more.