Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/29/21

I was at Walmart for a few groceries when my cart ended up clear on the opposite side of the store, in the beauty department no less!

SAME!  I had some plates jump in my basket.  I don't know how they made it without breaking Smiley Surprised  I was good and walked right past the makeup section.  Didn't even look!  Just toothpaste, vitamins and protien powder in HBA.   DH just knew he'd been hood-winked when I made a right turn and headed to the HBA section Smiley Happy What colors of the Loreal liquid e/s did you buy?  Just googled the Rae Dunn items.  Cute!  I wasn't looking but passed these items, made a circle and went right back.  Because of my clumsy, partly numb hands, I've gotten rid of all heavy breakable plates and have all white and light weight Corelle.  I saw these cute little sectioned Corelle plates.  I don't know why but I had to have them.  

Corelle Dining | New Corelle Divided Plates Set Of 2 | Poshmark

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch    Thank you.  I had a COPD flare up and I can hardly breathe but now I am doing much better.  It seems we always need something in Beauty.  I am loving my No. 9 Trish McEvoy purchase.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I'm working on building my collection of the L'Oréal Brilliant Liquid Shadows.  I already owned:

* Crystal Shine

* Rose Gem

Yesterday, I purchased:

* String of Pearls

* Diamond Drop

* Blush Jewel

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1    Wishing you a speedy recovery and that you're feeling better soon.

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn and @monicakm 

Well I did it.  Since my birthday is next week, I decided to get myself a present.  According to Beautylish my goodies will be arriving right around my actual birthday too.  Purchased the Wayne Goss Pearl eyeshadow palette and, since its my birthday, I threw in a blush - Coral and a lipstick Lily.  

On the Beautylish website they have combo sets of the palette with a blush, lipstick, etc.  Didn't want the whole set so just ordered the blush and lipstick that they had with the eyeshadow palette.

Will let you know what I think when everything arrives.  Happy Birthday to me!

Valued Contributor

@JudyL 

Hi I did the same thing ☺

My shadow should be coming today or probably Monday. I went back to beautylish and ordered the coral rose blush and lily lip color . Here in NYC I have been working from home. The few lipglosses and colors I had went bad . I use only cruelty free some were organic so they went bad. Have a great weekend 😀

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Happy early Birthday to you!  You went all out didn't you Smiley Happy  I doubt you have anything to worry about when it comes to quality of Wayne's makeup products.  I don't have any but I bet they're impeccable.  Are there any reviews on Beautylish?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@monicakm - yes there were reviews for the blushes which were very good.  There weren't any reviews for the palette I ordered because it was just released but there were for others and they were good also.

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn you will get your new treats before me.  Let us know what you think when you get them.  Hope you have a good weekend also.

Honored Contributor

I kind of went on a buying spree---bought the estee lauder cleansing balm---oh so nice. Antastasia brow pencil---really a great brow pencil, got the E/L eye cream from the Nordies sale too.