Trusted Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/22/21

Prince fan here. I caved and bought this. PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTEUD | PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTE

UD | PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTE

Trusted Contributor

Like your taste in makeup! I want all that!

Honored Contributor

@poregirl 

Those are beautifu colors!  Is the quality as nice as the colors?

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

The lip masks from Colourpop are very thick.  I have several of them and two of the scrubs.  I apply them at night before bed.  My lips also have other moisturizing and hydrating products on them from doing my night face.  This seals everything in.  

Honored Contributor

@poregirl 

This Prince palette wasn't received too well.  Lots of people had issues with Urban Decay profiting from someone who's dead.  And many were underwhelmed with the color story.  I think it's beautiful!  Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

I recently bought the Malloy pro perfect brow duo pencil. WOW!! As much as I liked the IT brow pencil, and the ybf perfect brow pencil duo, the Mally one is even better.

Aging, over plucking, and grey brows have made it essential for me to draw them on every day and this is quick and easy! It stays in all day even without the gel coat on top and it looks very natural!

I do alternate between ybf and Mally, but I wanted to share my great experience!
Honored Contributor

@poregirl wrote:

Prince fan here. I caved and bought this. PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTEUD | PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTE

UD | PRINCE LET’S GO CRAZY EYESHADOW PALETTE

Really pretty. 

Honored Contributor

@poregirl    Love the Let's Go Crazy eyeshadow shades.  Love the purples and blues.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Check out Kylie Skincare foaming cleanser on her website or Nordstrom.  I own it and if you press the pump once you could actually clean your whole face.  It turns into a lather.  The regular size bottle willl last over a year easily.  Her toner Vanilla Milk is excellent it smells delicious and works on your pores appearance.  FYI

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   Check out Kylie Skincare foaming cleanser on her website or Nordstrom.  I own it and if you press the pump once you could actually clean your whole face.  It turns into a lather.  The regular size bottle willl last over a year easily.  Her toner Vanilla Milk is excellent it smells delicious and works on your pores appearance.  FYI

Thanks, @Katcat1, but I'll pass on her stuff.