Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.  I purchased perfume from the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom.  By Trish McEvoy and it's a bottle of her No. 9 with pen size purse size and hand and body lotion plus you are given a gift from Trish w/purchase.

How about you any purchases from the Anniversary Sale or elsewhere?  Please share your purchases and comments.

Wishing you Beauties a wonderful weekend.  Always stay safe Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/22/21

Well let's see....Sephora haul last Saturday and waiting for an Ulta delivery supposedly today.

Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette

TARTE waterproof mascara

NARS concealer

The Ordinary Niancinamide

Ulta:

Nude eyepencil

L'Oreal foundation I've been wanting to try

Foundation brush

Frequent Contributor

I bought an Acure Argan oil and The Ordinary Oil. I'll see which one I like best. I wanted something cheap.

Also Dignity Raw Coconut Oil. It's 100% organic & unrefined. I use on my skin also.....seems like my skin is like the Saraha desert. They are a good company.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't really need it but, on a whim, I bought:

The Face Shop Rice Water Light Cleansing Oil

The Face Shop Rice Water Foaming Cleanser

i have mixed feelings about both of them. They each work alright and don't irritate but the oil is a little thin for my preference (should have anticipated that since it's light) and the cleanser foams up like thick shaving cream.  

Esteemed Contributor

Replenished my Alpha things: the retinol, the 12% AHA, & the body cream, which is my handcream for when I need it.

Still looking for that fragrance, though lately, that's been on the back burner. But no more buying without smelling first.

Respected Contributor

I purchased Clinque Take Off the Day for washing off my SPF at the end of the day.  It is really oily so I am doing a second wash with Purity.

I also purchased a new deep conditioner- Shea Moisture Coconut Oil Restoration Mask. I tried it Monday which is my usual deep conditioning day and I think I will work on a regular basis. 

Honored Contributor

@Harpa   I am not a floral fragrance gal unless it's just a little but if you are in Sephora or Nordstrom check out Trish McEvoy No 9 and Sexy 9.  Both give you a warm feeling without being heavy.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I bought a few things---got more of my most fave blush in the whole world----

---Elizabeth Arden Peach Sorbet #7---

Well Rested  from BE

the foundation/primer set  from Carmindy

anastasia brow from Nordstroms sale

Estee Lauder eye serum set--also from Nordies sale

Honored Contributor

ABH Norvina #5 E/S Palette

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Norvina® Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 5 Lilac

Glow Recipe Watermelon Lip Balm/Tint...This is one of my favorite skincare companies

Glow Recipe - Glow Lip Pop Lip Balm Watermelon Clean at Sephora

The only product in this kit I don't like is the Blueberry face wash.  It's too drying for me.  I don't want my face to feel tight and dry after washing and it did with this product.

Glow Recipe - Fruit Babies Bestsellers Kit Clean at Sephora

ColourPop Chai and Cake lip masks

Capture.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

How is a lip mask different from a lip balm or tint? The masks look like they wouldn't be as sheer and would provide more coverage. But that could just be from the photo, I don't know how they are when applied. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain