Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/22/21

@Katcat1 I had a dental appt. (with a new dentist) for a consultation. Next door was a CVS. I was running low on a probiotic that I take daily so I went in for just that...I walked out with:

Satin Scrunchies

2 Satin Pillow Cases 

2 silk head wraps

Nail polish

My husband was getting antzy or I would have made a deeper dent lol..........

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm liking the Prince palette but have only used half the colors, a strong primer is needed. I have to use primer with all shadows or they are gone within the hour

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

there will always be naysayers.The Prince palette was approved by his estate & I'm ok with that. Just like I'm okay with what the estate of David Bowie approves even if its for Sponge Bob pal Patrick  advert (starman song)

Trusted Contributor

I picked up the Alter Ego dupe palette for Natasha Denona Glam palette after watching Allie Glines.  I also have been following her recent series on her top 10 items in several categories, and picked up the L'Oreal foundation.  

The palette isn't as cool tones as I expected, and while the foundation is a very decent every day foundation, I need to add a drop of oil to get it to smooth out.  One pump is enough for my entire face, though, so this bottle will last me a long while.  (The number two foundation was the Giorgio Armani, which I alerady have, but is a little more full coverage and better for fall/winter)

Honored Contributor

@poregirl 

I like the color story of this palette.  Glad you like it Smiley Happy  I'm liking my Norvina #5 palette too.

Honored Contributor

@poregirl 

I had NO idea David Bowie was no longer with us Smiley Surprised