Honored Contributor

Tried to order at Sephora's 50% off sale the Lancôme Visionnaire Night Cream, but it was out of stock by the time I went to order it. I did request my Insider birthday gift & ordered Sol De Janiero Bum Bum Cream & Bite Beauty Agave Lip Balm lipstick. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Have you received your order from Goat Milk Stuff yet? If so, are you pleased?

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/2/20

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS 

Yes & yes!  I ordered soap, lip balm & deodorant.

1)  Soap - I've never been a soap fan, but I really like this.  I will say that regardless of what I use - soap, shower gels, shower oil, etc., I still do use body cream/lotion (well, you know, WEN NIBT) afterwards.  It doesn't leave my skin any drier than anything else I've used in the shower; in fact I am willing to say it's not as dry as compared to other shower gels I've used.  It has a nice lather.  I'm using the peach one & it's a nice peachy scent.

2) Deoderant - I bought the "Pink Sugar" (cute name for Vanilla).  I've always been an anti-persperant girl & know that it's not good for you, but I've never found a "natural" deodorant that does the job...until now!  I've used other natural deodorants that went into the trash can, but this brand is a keeper.  I don't have any underarm Oder at the end of the day.  These days I can just sit here and sweat...thank you menopause!

3) Lip Balm - it's definitely not WEN Lip Treatment, but it is nice.  It's very creamy but doesn't feel like a goopy lip balm.  I got the coconut & it smells like a fresh, cracked open coconut.  I find that I apply it throughout the day, so I can't say it's long lasting, but then again I've never really found a lip balm to last ALL day long.

Anyhoo, I hope this helps.  Tell you sister she turned someone on to GMS, and thank YOU for mentioning it.  I'm always game to try a beauty product.  I giggled when I first looked at the website.  The family's last name who owns the business is my maiden name!  Plus they have good Christian values, so I HAD to try them.  I'll order more for sure.

Have a wonderful Independence Day.  I hope you're getting to spend time with family.  Take good care!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - I just went to the GMS site and was very impressed with what I read about their business, family, etc.  I also found the article "Not all goat milk soap is created equal" to be very interesting.  Glad you like their products.  I'm going to try a few products too.  Thanks for posting your review.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I don't think you'll be disappointed.  The products are really nice!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife

Such nice reviews, so thorough and informative. Thank you so much for sharing! I'll pass your comments on to Sis.

I do not need any soap at this time but I will certainly add one or two to a Goat Milk Stuff order in the future. Glad to hear you like their peach scent. I've been wearing the Wen Summer Honey Peach edp for many weeks now and as you know, it's a dear and beloved favorite of mine. So perfect in the hot weather, but I do enjoy this delicious fragrance at any time. 

I am definitely going to try their deodorant! Your comments caught my attention. I recently received some deodorant made by nfuse. Also a natural product infused with magnesium. Works pretty good and its the best I've tried so far. But I am open to trying others with good comments, such as yours. I purchased mine thru one of the morning show 50% saving promos. I like the roll on better than the gel, which takes longer to dry down and feels a bit sticky. I saw that mentioned in some of the reviews prior to purchasing too, but wanted to check out both options. The roll on comes in a lemon scent that is very nice. The company also makes a magnesium infused body lotion. It's not our beloved NBT but I've had an especially superior result with a cronic stiff neck that nothing was touching. I mean otc meds, lotions, creams, patches, all the way up to rx meds including pain pills. I was truly concerned and awfully miserable till I used this lotion and experienced practically immediate relief. What a great surprise! I'll let you know if I see a special sale come up again in case you're interested. (In their deodorant)

I have a few Beekman lip balms I'll have to toss in my handbag. I always forget to use them. I do like and use the Wen lip scrub and balm at night. 

Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend. I'm home rewatching The Newsroom. A favorite TV show and I have all seasons downloaded. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it. Take care and we'll surely chat again soon. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@Swedishmiss - I've been using Essence Lash Princess mascara and lash primer for the last couple of years. I have virtually nonexistent lashes, thin, short and light. One coat of primer and one coat of mascara and I'm good to go. $5 each at Ulta. For me, they're better than any other I've tried.

Respected Contributor

I bought a small bar of homemade goat milk soap at a flea market Friday. It's little, I believe she said 4oz and it was $5 but I've been hearing so many good reviews about goat milk soap that I thought I'd give one small bar a try. I will probably actually wait until fall or winter to use it, when it's really dry here.My skin isn't too bad right now, it's always somewhat dry, but gets REALLY dry in the winter. If I like it, and can tell a difference, I will think about getting some GMS too. 

Valued Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

@Swedishmiss - I've been using Essence Lash Princess mascara and lash primer for the last couple of years. I have virtually nonexistent lashes, thin, short and light. One coat of primer and one coat of mascara and I'm good to go. $5 each at Ulta. For me, they're better than any other I've tried.

Thank you for the recommendation!  I will look into it 😊 

Honored Contributor

@rnmom wrote:

I also discovered Essence Lash Princess - the false eyelash version.   It's wonderful.  

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara Black