Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases 7/2/20

[ Edited ]

Hi Beauties,  July is here and it is so hot in Chicago 90's & humid.  I hope you caught some beauty sales.

I took advantage again of Mario Badescu 25% off.

Drying Lotion - this product is amazing

Keratoplast Cleansing Creme

Keratoplast Toner

Share your beauty purchases.  Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I'm am making an effort to start styling my hair again so I sent for Davinines Strong hold hairspray. I adore this stuff. And it will hold your hair through a tornado. I also got Algentist Serum. Enjoy whatever you do for the 4th 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Honored Contributor

I have more than enough makeup and am stocked up on skincare. I did, however order my Biotera Leave In Conditioner from Amazon. Great stuff, especially for curls. 

Respected Contributor

I received the Natasha Denona Bronze eyeshadow palette that I ordered from Beautylish. It’s abeol beautiful! If you all have never tried her eyeshadows, they are worth my money. I may order the face palette that goes with this eyeshadow palette. It looks gorgeous. 

I also bought the MAC lip liner in Subculture, the 24 hour eye base and a mascara, all from Ulta. 

Have a a safe holiday weekend! ❤️💙

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.  I am looking forward to giving it a try.  

I typically have bought higher end mascaras, but since I replace them every three months, it gets very expensive.  Looking for ways to save money where I can. 😃 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Swedishmiss wrote:

I ordered a Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara.  I am looking forward to giving it a try.  

I typically have bought higher end mascaras, but since I replace them every three months, it gets very expensive.  Looking for ways to save money where I can. 😃 

@Swedishmiss   Emily Noel on YouTube always talks about this mascara. She really likes it. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered and recieved the 2 pak of tweak'd all over cream that HSN had  last week---OMG---put some on my face and had to go wash it off as it made me itch---going back ASAP----

Ordered Skinn exfol pads that I haven't gotten yet---

Ordered Beekmans shampoo in 1 oz bottles from Ebay that I haven't used yet--been using the bar soap on my hair and have been loving it-----

Esteemed Contributor

Ok, it's been a couple of weeks since I listed my beauty purchases. The Bath and Body Works store re-opened so I bought some new hand washes in various scents and a Pink Watermelon body mist and a matching body wash.

I bought a Sephora brand lipstick which is a backup of one I already own but that has been out of stock in the store for more than 6 months. I am using up my beauty insider points and got 7 free items for 700 points.

Lastly, I have bought some drugstore lipsticks in nude and orchid pink shades.

Honored Contributor

Benefit Cosmetics (their website, not QVC).  Their website has free shipping.

Porefessional Pearl Primer

They're Real Lash Primer

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Ordered a Chi 1 inch barrel curling iron-----got it but haven't used it yet.