Respected Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/16/20

I just received the Beekman HSN TS (Goat Milk Soap 8 piece collection).  I like the palm size soaps. They are much easier to handle than the large size soaps.  And all of them smell very pleasant.  

Honored Contributor

None--still working on the many hundreds of samples I have----

Respected Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury bronzer

Charlotte Tilbury quad

Farmacy Honey Potion mask

Valued Contributor

@Shanus 

Hi I am always on the hunt for brow products too. I have salt and pepper hair with silver in the front and very dark brown hair . I agree many browns are so red . I have 2 winners . One is the Senna sketch a brow pencil in Ash Brown and the second is from a small company Eleve  brow pomade in Silver Fox . I am 57 and feel as we age brows ar so important , with a good brow you really don't need much especailly now between working form home and  wearing masks 

Have a great weekend 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hey @Katcat1 , I saw your post and ended up going a bit nuts on the Clinique site. 

My excuse is it has been a while, and I have purchased very little in the way of beauty since the pandemic began. 

From Clinique: 

intense ivy eyeliner (for my daughter)

intense midnight and intense plum for me!

I too enjoy the sponge on the end and for whatever reason Clinique eyeliner holds well on me during the humid summer 

Also purchased: 

Light up your eyes kit (on sale for $19.75)

Sun-kissed perfection compact (also on sale! $14.75)

Dramatically different moisturizer

Pink foaming cleanser (2)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite   Good for you.  It seems you had fun shopping.  I too like Clinique eyeliners and the sponge on the other end is the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing with me.  Enjoy your weekend.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I purchased a Joe Blasco highlighter.  Should be receiving it sometime this week.  

Also bought a couple Physicians Formula eyeliners.  I love these, and always keep a backup.  

Trusted Contributor

One of our area supermarkets has a really large health and beauty section.

We don't shop there too often, as during the pandemic, its supply chain has been more affected compared to some of our smaller supermarkets, so product choices are more limited there for the time being.

Anyway, they carry some more unique brands there that you would more than likely find online.

I picked up a Zum brand Orange and Patchouli body mist.

I think that it smells quite pretty. It's rather light, being a body mist. 

It doesn't go on heavy, and I find that you do need to reapply it every few hours. 

I also wanted some new shampoo and conditioner. 

I picked up some Suave Professionals line Coconut and Vanilla Repairing Shampoo, plus the matching Conditioner.

I also like to use separate conditioning oil products in my hair, especially on the ends of it since my hair can get very dry.

I also picked up a bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Marvelous Oil Hair Elixir, with Avocado, Olive Oil, and Almond Oil, to try.

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3    I am a fan of Zum.  I love their goat milk bar soap and occasionally I purchase the room spray.  Enjoy your Zum.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Toppers3    I am a fan of Zum.  I love their goat milk bar soap and occasionally I purchase the room spray.  Enjoy your Zum.

They have an interesting selection of the Zum goat milk bar soaps at this supermarket, along with other products in the Zum line, including bottles of their laundry detergent.

Their products smell nice, due to the essential oils that they use in them. Smiley Happy

I haven't tried their soaps yet, but I really like their body mists. I think that they smell nice, without being too strong.

I also have a Lemon Lavender body mist, and a Frankencense and Myrrh, I love the Frankencense and Myrrh body mist. That one is a bit stronger in the body mist, and seems to have more staying power.

They also make that one in a perfume that you can get from their website.