Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 7/14/22

I bought this multichrome shadow from MBA Cosmetics (from their Etsy shop).  I haven't tried it yet though.

Rainbow Streamers-Multi-Chrome Shifting Eyeshadow image 1

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

After one use I can say it is this isn't leaving my shower!  I love this cleanser. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my skin.  I wore a full face of make-up today & caught myself staring in the mirror because my make-up looked so good!  I don't know if it is related to the Naturium cleanser or not, but my skin looked great!  I will probably alternate it with my WEN Exfoliating Facial scrub.

@SurferWife - thats great news!  Will add it to my Amazon wish list for later.  Right now I'm enjoying the SKINN cleansers that I have on AD but there may come a time when I have to stop and use something less expensive.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

After one use I can say it is this isn't leaving my shower!  I love this cleanser. It's very creamy and doesn't dry out my skin.  I wore a full face of make-up today & caught myself staring in the mirror because my make-up looked so good!  I don't know if it is related to the Naturium cleanser or not, but my skin looked great!  I will probably alternate it with my WEN Exfoliating Facial scrub.

Adding this to my list, but it may be awhile before I get around to trying it unless I break my promise to use what I already have.  I like the Naturium line, in general. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

You might want to see a Dr about that.  Sounds serious Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I'm on my 3rd tube of the Naturium rice cleanser and one on the way.  I kinda feel bad for turning my back on Tatcha but I really like this one better.  Like you said, my face is sooo soft.  I wish Susan made a rice powder exfoliator.  

Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

Ohhh, pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch and @SilleeMee , do the goggles still work well with the masks?  That is always my concern about the masks vs. the hand-helds.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

I'm not using the goggles. The mask is safe to use w/o them. They recommend wearing them if the lights bother your eyes. I'm okay with the lights.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Wsmom 

I'm not using the goggles. The mask is safe to use w/o them. They recommend wearing them if the lights bother your eyes. I'm okay with the lights.

Very good to know.  Thanks, @SilleeMee 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Wsmom 

Same.