Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Good information.   Thanks for sharing.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 -- I haven't used the Big Sexy Hair Mousse yet.  I'll let you know another day.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I think everything here except the eye primer was purchased right before I said I wasn't buying anymore makeup!  Don't have the liner or the Wave Breaker Duo yet.  Wore the top brown shade today.  So so pretty Smiley Happy

Glow Recipe Banana Souffle is out of here!  Woke up this morning with bumps on my forehead.  Love my other two GR products but the Souffle does't agree with me.  At least I wear bangs and the bumps can't be seen.

Fenty Pro Filt'r Amplifying Eye Primer

FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna - Pro Filt'r Amplifying Eye Primer 0.27 oz/ 8 mL

COLOURPOP

Wore the lighter of the two browns today.  It's very pretty with blue and purple reflects

ColourPop Free Reign super shock shadow - deep chocolate with gold & purple pinpoints

ColourPop Basic Instinct blackened copper Super Shock Shadow

CREAM GEL WATERPROOF LINER IN DARK BROW

ColourPop Keep Your Cool Creme Gel Liner duo featuring Honeydude and Stomper.

WAVE BREAKER

ColourPop Wave Breaker Super Shock Shadow Duo featuring Coconut and Shore Thing.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

I use the Big Sexy Hair (Root Pup Plus) Mousse every time I dry/fix my hair.  I've been using it for decades.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Your husband went into an Ulta store by himself?  I'm super impressed with your DH!  I can't even get mine to do a curbside pickup LOL  Enjoy your perfume Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the Hipdot Flowerburst Palette:

Flowerburst – HIPDOT

I also ordered some Bath & Body Works stuff.  (Thanks, lady who posted about the sale!! 😄)  And I placed a Colourpop order.  Nothing really noteworthy in those orders except maybe the lip gloss I got called "Vanda."  Website says it's an orange-y red shade, but it looks coral to me in the swatches.  I think it will look coral with a light application...hopefully...because I don't like orange-y reds.  I guess I can always mix some peach gloss with it if I need to.

Vanda Lip Gloss | ColourPop

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel 

I'M BUYING THAT PALETTE!  Where did you buy it?  It's beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 7/1/21

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  I bought it from Hipdot's website.  Hope it is as pretty in person.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org