Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  Let us know what you purchased this week and how you like it!

My list:

Laura Geller - may have mentioned these last week so forgive me if this is a repeat.  Pink Grapefruit blush, Ethereal Rose/Sateen Berry blush duo, and Balance and Glow Foundation in Medium.  Received the two blushes yesterday and like them!  Will give them a proper try soon.

Stila - Eyeshadow Kitten.  With all the raves here about this shadow I wanted to try it.  Should be here soon.  

NYX - Lip pencil in Nude Suede Shoes.

HSN - Lessman Marine and Free Range powdered collagen.  It was on sale again so picked it up.  Not sure if its made that much difference in my skin or nails but do notice a difference in my hair and so does my stylist.  So for now, will continue to take it.

SKINN - Pitahaya Essence.  This was on such a good sale that I couldn't help myself.  Its a new product for me so will see how I like it.  Like all the other recent SKINN items I've purchased..

Hope everyone has a good day!

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 6/30/22

[ Edited ]

Three bottles of Revlon "creme brulee" nail polish that I managed to snag on the net from a beauty supply in NJ.     

There is a serious shortage of ANY nail polish where I live in PHX.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

RMS beauty Un Cover up foundation.

I just received it this week. I'm not feeling this. It doesn't spread nicely even following instructions to wet the sponge applicator. I do like this line but I'll stick to her concealer. It works as foundation and it is wonderful and undetectable.  I'll keep this at work for touch ups.

I like her cream blushes too. have never found one until hers that I like.

I'm waiting for her eyebrow product to arrive. 🤞 

Honored Contributor

Two Wet n Wild lip glosses from Walgreens in Raspberry.

(No skin issues that require any products.)
Respected Contributor

Love the Wet and Wild line -good quality and value.

Respected Contributor

Revlon declared bankruptcy this week---maybe try to stock up on nail polish.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went HOG WILD at Laura Geller's site as they had a very good sale and a great coupon that I used on top of the sale prices. Thankfully I can copy and paste my order below as typing ALL this out could take awhile. Ha! I ordered Monday and it shipped yesterday, Wednesday, which is pretty fast for them in my experience.

Filter Finish Radiant Setting Powder × 1
Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer | Original Champagne Glow × 1
Retractable Airbrush Kabuki Brush × 1
Kajal Longwear Eyeliner × 1
Smoky Amethyst Kohl
Retractable Angled Kabuki Brush × 1
Kajal Longwear Eyeliner × 1
Plum Gray Kohl
Double Take Baked Full Coverage Foundation × 1
Medium
Baked Blush-n-Bronze Marbleized 2-in-1 × 1
Ginger Bronze (Natural Finish)
Baked Blush-n-Bronze Marbleized 2-in-1 × 1
Rose Bronze (Natural Finish)
Baked Blush-n-Brighten Marbleized Blush × 1
Ethereal Rose (Natural Finish)
Spackle Skin Perfecting Primers (Full Assortment) × 1
Ethereal Rose Glow

Also, I received these two eyeshadow palettes yesterday from Zulily. I ordered them close to a month ago but, of course, that's the way Zulily shipping works. They're Tarte's Lid, Laugh, Love palettes. The first one is called Dream and the second is Happiness. They were $19.99 a piece. Thankfully they arrived intact with no broken eyeshadow mess all over the place.

Lid Laugh Love Eye Shadow Palette - Set of Three

Lid, Laugh, Love Amazonian Clay Quad Eyeshadow Set

HAPPY last day of June, 2022!

Honored Contributor

Whew, @pupwhipped, what a haul!  Good for you! 💄l👀

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Good morning Beauties!  Let us know what you purchased this week and how you like it!

My list:

Laura Geller - may have mentioned these last week so forgive me if this is a repeat.  Pink Grapefruit blush, Ethereal Rose/Sateen Berry blush duo, and Balance and Glow Foundation in Medium.  Received the two blushes yesterday and like them!  Will give them a proper try soon.

Stila - Eyeshadow Kitten.  With all the raves here about this shadow I wanted to try it.  Should be here soon.  

NYX - Lip pencil in Nude Suede Shoes.

HSN - Lessman Marine and Free Range powdered collagen.  It was on sale again so picked it up.  Not sure if its made that much difference in my skin or nails but do notice a difference in my hair and so does my stylist.  So for now, will continue to take it.

SKINN - Pitahaya Essence.  This was on such a good sale that I couldn't help myself.  Its a new product for me so will see how I like it.  Like all the other recent SKINN items I've purchased..

Hope everyone has a good day!

@JudyL   I think you'll love KITTEN as a one and done shade (a lot of shimmer, though) or as a "topper" to a more matte shadow. 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

RMS beauty Un Cover up foundation.

I just received it this week. I'm not feeling this. It doesn't spread nicely even following instructions to wet the sponge applicator. I do like this line but I'll stick to her concealer. It works as foundation and it is wonderful and undetectable.  I'll keep this at work for touch ups.

I like her cream blushes too. have never found one until hers that I like.

I'm waiting for her eyebrow product to arrive. 🤞 

@KBEANS   I have RMS foundation and there's definitely a learning curve. It seems to do better with the least amount of skincare...I leave out any moisturizer since this foundation has oil in it and was slipping and sliding over moisturizer and even primers. I use a flat, paddle type foundation brush and a little goes a long way.