Respected Contributor

I purchased a KVD mini eyeliner from Sephora in order to receive my birthday gift. The gift I chose was the Nars bronzer and lipstick. 

Honored Contributor

@Harpa   I purchased other things too.  I was in desperate need of a new pillow and The Company Store had a semi-annual sale so I purchased a down pillow (medium firmness) for back sleepers.  While I was at it, a cooling mattress pad.  I can't wait to get the new buys.  Maybe I should rename to Beauty and Other Purchases.  LOL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

I purchased a KVD mini eyeliner from Sephora in order to receive my birthday gift. The gift I chose was the Nars bronzer and lipstick. 

I picked the Nars bronzer and lippie as my bday gift also.  I really like both of them.

I bought nail polish remover. It's only Thursday so there's plenty more "week" to do some beauty buying 

Respected Contributor

@KatCat1 wrote:

@Harpa   I purchased other things too.  I was in desperate need of a new pillow and The Company Store had a semi-annual sale so I purchased a down pillow (medium firmness) for back sleepers.  While I was at it, a cooling mattress pad.  I can't wait to get the new buys.  Maybe I should rename to Beauty and Other Purchases.  LOL

@KatCat1 

Sometimes it seems the purchasing never ends!

I hope you like your new items!

I did buy one beauty item for my daughter's Yorkie. He's been coming over here for spa treatments. He's had a gnarl in his fur, and I didn't want anyone to cut it out. So got Cowboy Magic, which is supposed to untangle horses' tails & manes and give shine. Can't wait to try this on him!

His regular shampoo is Yorkie Splash & Shine. But that knot in his fur has got to go!

Honored Contributor

Not much for me this week.

Alpha Skin Cafe Nourishing Eye Cream - been using a few mornings. 

Ordered, but haven’t received yet - 

Brush On Block SPF 39 Mineral Powder Sunscreen Duo (currently on sale at Costco.com. $19.99 w/shipping included)

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, Have ordered your beauty sugg. several time. Thank you. Always been happy. May I ask? Do you use a primer. Haven't found one that I can honestly say I have been happy using. Many Thanks

Honored Contributor

@engineer wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, Have ordered your beauty sugg. several time. Thank you. Always been happy. May I ask? Do you use a primer. Haven't found one that I can honestly say I have been happy using. Many Thanks

@engineer  Hello, you’re welcome and thanks!  I do use a primer sometimes.  If I’m wearing L’Oréal Magic Skin Beautifier, I won’t because the color correcting pigments need to react with the skin in order to work.  The two primers that are my usual go to’s are The Ordinary High Adherence Primer and Missha M BB Boomer (Amazon).  

Honored Contributor

bought  OPI nail polish called Samuri broke a nail--funny namesWoman Happy---its a frosty purple duo chrome ---had my toes done and just loved the color--I like to have polish I take in so if i chip it, i have the same to repair--nice to get toes done again!!

Trusted Contributor

A sincere thank you for being so helpful. I am anxious to try the Ordinary. Tried to locate (amaz) the Missha but unable to locate one you are referencing. (Completely brain dead   LOL)

Respected Contributor

This week I purchased Wet n Wild lip pencil in brandwine, a Physician's Formula bronzer, and a Real Techniques blush/bronzer brush.  All have been great!

There are a couple of things on my maybe list that I haven't purchased yet.  The week is young!