Respected Contributor

The Urban Decay Naked Cherry and Naked Honey palettes are 50% off. Decided to give them a try as I love, love eye shadow palettes. 

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@lkat wrote:

@Grouchomarx I think you will like that perfume if you like florals.  I bought a set from Sephora last month that has 8 of the fragrances.  It's a little more floral than I prefer, but it's very pretty.

@noodleann I bought the Tweak'd TS too.  I've never tried any of their products so I'm hoping I like them.  I enjoy products that exfoliate the scalp and the balm had very good reviews.  It took me forever to decide on which fragrance.  I finally settled on Coco-Nutty.  I almost got the Bamboo but changed my mind.  I'm hoping I made the right choice.  What fragrance did you get?

I had to order some stuff from Walgreens this week so I threw in a couple of the Elf Bite Size $3 eye palettes that I don't already own.  I really like the two that I own and you can't beat the price (even thought the LAST thing I need is more eye shadow!)

Also just remembered that I ordered the Fable & Mane hair discovery kit that was recommended on another thread.  Guess I don't need any more hair products for a while Smiley Happy

I also got the Coco-Nutty, which is now sold out. I already had the Bamboo/Green tea because that's the first scent the scrub was made in. The Amber/Vanilla is new in the scrub, and I like it in the body/face cream, but the thread on the Fable & Mane kit  made me say "live a little and try something new," so I got the Coco-Nutty. I guess we'll both see how we like the product and scent.

I got my order today. They sent me Coco-Nutty Cleansing Hair Treatment, not the scrub. 

I'm on hold with CS. Just need to decide whether to exchange this stuff for the Bamboo or the Vanilla scent.

Hope this didn't happen to anyone else. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I bought the new Nest perfume sunkissed hibiscus.  Can't wait to try it.  That's all I got.  Have a great weekend.

This scent really caught my eye. Please let us know how you like it. @Grouchomarx  

I got it, I love it! Very light anger feminine. Some Nest scents can be a little heavy handed, not this one. It's beautiful.

Regular Contributor

@Regal Bee- I love eyeshadow palettes as well and can't seem to stop purchasing them!  One I ordered yesterday was the Jessie Decker Palette from Alexa Persico Cosmetics.  It had been sold out for months and I received an email that it was back in stock.  Could not pass it up!  Btw, I also have the lip kit and glow kit from the Jessie James Decker collection - fantastic products with great color payoff.  They are pricey but last quite awhile because a little goes a long way.