Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 6/24/21

@monicakm wrote:

@Harpa 

SEVEN step toner???  I'd be into that!  Why not add another 6 steps to my 8 step cleansing routine? LOL  And I'm all bout Korean skincare!  Someday I'm going to make my own rice water for cleansing.

@monicakm 

You got me with the 8-step cleansing! Do you mean - 8 steps?! You couldn't tell us about that, could you?

You mentioned rice water. I did make my own rice water already, but that was to add to my green tea for toning.

I do not use 7 toners. Just the ones I mentioned. I don't know if it's in the toners, or in the pat-pat-patting. But my skin stays hydrated nicely throughout the day.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa 

I'm sorry, it's not an 8 step CLEANSING routine.  My bad,.

For cleansing I use (if I have on makeup Tatcha Oil Cleanser),Tatcha Rice Cleanser, and Tatcha Rice Polish.  

Honored Contributor

OK, I'm giving Hyram's skincare line a try.  Watched a few videos to get the lowdown on ingredients.  The Retinol product is mild and has ingredients that help with any irritation the retinol might cause.  Works slower but isn't as harsh.  Ordered these  two last night,

Selfless by Hyram - Retinol & Rainbow Algae Repair Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Clean at Sephora

Selfless by Hyram - Centella & Green Tea Hydrating Gel Cleanser 5 oz/ 150 mL Clean at Sephora