Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  It's that time again.  I purchased baby powder in a lavender scent.  I am allergic to all deodorants and antiperspirants so it's baby powder for me.

Ladies, you have made this a great place to find beauty information so it is great that you share your experience with products.  I hope you have found some beauty items you love.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend.  Stay safe.  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 6/17/21

@Katcat1 

I bought some Kendra hairspray.  It was mentioned here.  I hadn't heard of it.  I'll try it tomorrow.  And that floral silk pillowcase Smiley Happy

Juvia's Place e/s primer, Jaclyn 6 pan blush, Colourpop Mellow Milk/Chill Sesh/Oat Face Milk, Benefit Porefessional Tinted Primer are on their way.  Tomorrow at 10 PT, ColourPop is releasing their new Hello Kitty collection.  I'm hoping to grab the pineapple lip scrub.  I'm addicted to their lip scrubs and lip masks.  I think the free shipping will still be valid.  It's still up right now.  If it's not, I won't bother.  It's pineapple Smiley Happy

lip.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1   Last week or maybe the week before, I purchased the huge set of Mally's Eyelines that was on Q. Of course, they're still not here. I'm hesitant to purchase makeup/skincare that must be shipped in this hot weather we've had across the country. It could be melted or spoiled by the time it arrives.

I try to buy what I need at the stores until the weather cools off a bit. I have an auto-delivery on my Skinceuticals daily  moisturizer that comes from a site in the midwest and it was spoiled when it arrived.I canceled it, but they contacted me that they will ship in an insulated package. 

I didn't purchase, but received a "gift" of Jones Beauty products....a huge box with the Miracle Balm, my skin pencil (Bobbi remembered my fair skin shade), the new brow pencil, a few glosses and eye shadow, the mascara, etc. I really love the mascara....but would never pay the retail price to toss in 3 months even if not empty. Review of the products will come in a few weeks after I give them a fair amount of time to wear them. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @monicakm   If you ladies are in the market for sunscreen, Neutrogena has a sale with free shpg. on their website.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus @monicakm   If you ladies are in the market for sunscreen, Neutrogena has a sale with free shpg. on their website.

@Katcat1   Thanks for your recommendation. I've worn Skinsceuticals Physical Defense SPF (tinted and clear) for many years. I also switch off with Elta MD Restore which contains skincare.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I read an article a couple weeks ago about benzene (a carcinogen) found in a bunch of sunscreens. Neutrogena products were on the list. May be worth a read before ordering.

just a friendly FYI 

Esteemed Contributor

Hot one again today - 105 forecast for this afternoon.  Summer came early this year!

Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner pencil in "Pewter" - I wore it 2 days and both times it smeared all around my eyes.   I don't recommend it.

CeraVe Ultra Light PM Moisturizer - this is one of those "can't live without" products for me.  (I apply in the AM over Vit C serum and wear all day)

I bought and returned e.l.f. Camo CC cream - some ladies love this.  I didn't.

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear clear nail polish - They were out of all other brands of clear polish, so I got the Sally Hansen.  We'll see how "extreme" it  really is!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you but I don't wear sunscreen.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

Hot one again today - 105 forecast for this afternoon.  Summer came early this year!

you can say that again!  And I will be indoors for sure.

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Let's see if I can remember all that i bought.  Its not much compared to some weeks. LOL

I bought the brush drying rack from Amazon which I'm so glad I did.  Just what I was looking for.  Purchased and should arrive today, two different sunscreens from Amazon.  Will see which one I like and go from there.  Also purchased but haven't received yet, is a bronze and brighten medium from Laura Geller.  Ordered two things from Paula's Choice - a brightener serum and an antioxidant serum - their Omega serum.

Think thats it.  Going to be warm here also in the City by the Bay.  Unusually warm for us but for a lot of you, you'd probably think it was a cooling trend.  LOL

So appreciative of the OP and all the women who post on this thread.  I learn so much from all of you.  Take care!