Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 6/16/22

@Skididdy wrote:

I dont begin threads,,,,but have any of you ladies tried TOVA SIGNATURE fragrance??? If so, what did you think??? I have wanted it but never purchased yet. 

@Skididdy .....  I have been wearing Tova's Signature Eau de Parfum for years.  It is my favorite fragrance.  I get many compliments on it.  

Valued Contributor

@Shanus I may go back and also get the roses as well. I also had a hard time selecting.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks a bunch

Honored Contributor

I got---

Benefit brow pencil--

Benefit lashes and glue--yup--am going to try falsies Woman Wink ----have scrawny, puny real lashes so will play with them and see what I can do.

Esteemed Contributor

So much for my purchase! Sorry to say, it's going back. I do not care for it at all. This is scratchy, and does not perform at all like Bye Bye Pores.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Lashes...if at first you don't succeed, try try again.  What brand did  you get?  I use both Kiss and Ardell but for the most part I find I like Ardell better.  I'm wearing Kiss today.  Good luck!  Oh and if you need to trim them, trim from the outside.

KISS Lash Couture Naked Drama Eyelashes Multipack, ‘Ruffle’, 4 Pairs

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yikes, I have ordered way to much lately but for beauty products this week. Being late to the Josie game. 

Josie Maran Milk Eye Devotion & Super-size Milk Face Serum

Josie Maran Argan Natural Beauty Color Sticks & Lip Gloss 4-pc kit

Josie Maran Argan Beauty Hydrating Lips Cheeks & Eyes Color Stick Duo

Josie Maran Super-Size 100% Pure Argan Oil Light 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We were away for a few days so I wasn't doing any beauty spending until Wednesday evening, after we got home and I turned on the tv.  Then I read an email from Deciem/The Ordinary about their 23% off sale, and my streak went to pot. 🤦‍♀️

Doll 10 TS - no I didn't need it, but these days I'm trying many foundations so I can choose the best one to wear for our daughter's wedding. 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum - I'm still waiting on my Careprost to be delivered, but thought I'd grab anyway this while it was on sale. 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptides Hair Serum - replenished my supply

The Ordinary Argireline Solution - replenished my supply

The Ordinary Buffet - giving this a try again 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid + B5 - gonna try this and see how I like it compared to Perlier

The Ordinary High Adherence Primer - replenished my supply 

Helichrysum Essential Oil - read about this for bruising and varicose veins so I thought I'd give it a try. It needs a carrier oil, but I was hoping I could just add a couple drops to my moisturizer.  I need to research that a little more. 

ETA - 

Forgot to include 

Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick - Wine & Dine

Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick - Silvery Moon

Both feel nice.  I like the Wine & Dine best.  I think it'll be a nice color to go with my MOB dress. The Silvery Moon is more on the frosty side, not really me.  I might try it as a little topper in the center of my lips. Each tube came with a travel size of Black Honey Almost Lipstick, so that was a nice surprise.

Perlier Royal Elixir Face Mask A/S - the price was good so I figured "what the heck".  If I like it, I'll cancel the A/S of the Skinn Pep 40 Veil. 

Have  a great weekend Beauties! 🌸

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

We were away for a few days so I wasn't doing any beauty spending until Wednesday evening, after we got home and I turned on the tv.  Then I read an email from Deciem/The Ordinary about their 23% off sale, and my streak went to pot. 🤦‍♀️

Doll 10 TS - no I didn't need it, but these days I'm trying many foundations so I can choose the best one to wear for our daughter's wedding. 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum - I'm still waiting on my Careprost to be delivered, but thought I'd grab anyway this while it was on sale. 

The Ordinary Multi-Peptides Hair Serum - replenished my supply

The Ordinary Argireline Solution - replenished my supply

The Ordinary Buffet - giving this a try again 

The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid + B5 - gonna try this and see how I like it compared to Perlier

The Ordinary High Adherence Primer - replenished my supply 

Helichrysum Essential Oil - read about this for bruising and varicose veins so I thought I'd give it a try. It needs a carrier oil, but I was hoping I could just add a couple drops to my moisturizer.  I need to research that a little more. 

Have  a great weekend Beauties! 🌸

My mom and I used the Argireline serum for a long time. She took the bottle to her Derm and she looked at it and said it was worthless.  So we moved on. I use the Buffet not sure if does anything or not.

Trusted Contributor

I can't even remember what I bought this week.  LOL

But one purchase I am super happy with is.... Fenty Beauty Cream Blush.  Totally going to buy from this line again.  I was late to the party, but I love it.