Honored Contributor

Good morning Beauties!  We're half way through June already!  Let us know what treasures you purchased this week.  Do you like them?  Are they a repurchase of a favorite product or something new you're trying?

Here's my list:

Dermablend - Cover Care concealer in 15C.  I've only put it on once and that was to see how the shade looked.  Haven't really tried it on a makeup day yet.  Want to wait until I know that I'll be home for the day just in case it doesn't look good as the day goes on.  I don't trust concealers.  LOL  But at least the color is a good match.

EM Cosmetics - They were having a sale on one of their sets - Magic Hour Trio.  Been looking at this set for quite a while.  So picked it up and a lip liner in Fawn.  The set comes with a blush, eyeshadow palette, and lippie.  As a freebie, I get a mini mascara to try.  I've tried their eyeshadow, blush, & lippies and really like them so looking forward to getting this new one.  The colors of the e/s are described as peaches and browns and there are mattes and shimmers. 

rms beauty - I purchased her eyebrow kit.  Looked at her website and it was a better deal here at the Q.  It said "in stock" when I ordered it in the medium, however, looked later at the order status and its now in "advanced order."  Grrrrr.  I'm still waiting on sheets that I ordered as a TSV on 5/31 that were also supposedly in stock so who knows how long it'll before I get this.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 6/16/22

I ordered the set of 3 Tarte Lipsticks. I enjoyed that oil before and hope these have the same moisturizing qualities.

Valued Contributor

@Shanus I also ordered the tarte lipsticks in neutrals.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered 2 of the same...Laura Gellar matte lip crayons. Love the color and its not too harsh. I love them. I have gone through 2 of them already but they are pricey at 17.00 each. OUCH ! What we do for beauty. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I dont begin threads,,,,but have any of you ladies tried TOVA SIGNATURE fragrance??? If so, what did you think??? I have wanted it but never purchased yet. 

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy Yes I actually use it daily. I did years ago and stopped for some reason, maybe just tried another however my mother uses it daily and she always smells nice. After smelling it on her I went back to it and haven’t stopped. I think it’s just a nice soft fragrance without being too strong or potent.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@ShanusI also ordered the tarte lipsticks in neutrals.

@Joizz11   The roses for me, but tough choice.

Respected Contributor

Hello

Maybelline Super Stay Ink Crayon in Lead the WayImpulse purchase walking thru Osco. It's dry and the color is too pink for me. Waste of $10 

I'm looking forward to seeing the LG TSV tomorrow 

Honored Contributor

PAT McGRATH LABS - Mini Eye Shadow Palette: Midnight Voyage

The Ordinary - Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum .16 oz / 5 mL

Esteemed Contributor

Only purchase was the LG silk blurring powder for the silk. I want to compare that to Bye-Bye Pores, which also has silk. But they are only offering that with other things I don't use.