Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 6/16/22

[ Edited ]

@JudyL 

I've always been a "brush snob", but after being turned on to Real Techniques, all of the ones I've bought so far I love.  I haven't used my eye brushes yet, and typically don't go all out anymore with my eye make-up, but even with 2 or 3 shades, these brushes should do the trick!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I have so many brushes but mine aren't the spendy kind.  They're the WM kind Smiley Wink  I needed another blush brush to keep in my vanity for barely there makeup days instead of pulling out my m/u cart.  But I couldn't find just one blush brush I liked at WM so I purchased another set of the RT brushes.

Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Kit with 1 Miracle Complexion Sponge, Makuep Brush Set with Sponge Blender For Foundation, Blush, Concealer, 5 Piece Set

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Have you had a chance to use the NARS foundation?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

I have so many brushes but mine aren't the spendy kind.  They're the WM kind Smiley Wink  I needed another blush brush to keep in my vanity for barely there makeup days instead of pulling out my m/u cart.  But I couldn't find just one blush brush I liked at WM so I purchased another set of the RT brushes.

Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Kit with 1 Miracle Complexion Sponge, Makuep Brush Set with Sponge Blender For Foundation, Blush, Concealer, 5 Piece Set

@monicakm 

I have this set in my shopping cart.  It's next on my list to purchase if the eye shadow brushes are a "go".  I have a single RT blush brush that works fabulously with cream or powder blush.  It's RT Brush #405.

Regarding the NARS foundation...I haven't put it to the test yet.  I didn't wear make-up today (no video conference calls).  I did test it to verify the color was correct when it arrived Saturday, but it was on top of what I already had on.  I definitely liked what I saw, but I need to do the bare-face test first just to make sure.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Has anyone tried the Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl Hydrating Body Shimmer? I always covet the shimmer on Amy Morrison's shoulders and legs. They always look so pretty. The other night she had this on her show and she was going nuts for it and said this is what she uses. I love a great shimmer in the summer especially at night. 

I ordered it but would love to hear some reviews.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @SurferWife 

I have never seen a RT 405 brush. I just bought a whole set to get that one blush brush, 400. I found the 405 on Amazon and have ordered it. Going to return this kit that I certainly don't need.