Re: Beauty Purchases 6/10/21

@monicakm ---Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 ---Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Eye shadow

This called my name.  It’s odd when I can use every color in a pallet.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I'm sorry to hear about your COPD.  I don't personally know anyone with it but I have had bouts of feeling like I can't catch my breath (anxiety driven).  Hard to remain calm Smiley Surprised  

Have a good weekend Smiley Happy

I found a beauty item I love.  It's  the CT Flawless powder.  The hype is real!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Katcat1 

I tried getting back on some estrogen/progesterone a couple of months ago MOSTLY for some energy.  I didn't quite make the month when my face started to break out.  No thank you!  And it didn't help with energy.  My neuro says my fatigue and cognitive issues of late is my MS.

@monicakm I take estrogen/progesterone to help me stay asleep.  I have no problem going to sleep, but I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep.  It's a common side effect of menopause.  Dr. is not going to let me stay on it much longer though.  She said 65 was the cutoff, but she may want me to stop sooner.  

Honored Contributor

I got:

BH Cosmetics eyeshadow palette and NYX lip oil.  They can be seen here:  https://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Monicakm-you-are-such-an-Enabler/m-p/6970342#M795600

TextureID Leave-in Conditioner - I don't need it yet, but they have a hard time keeping it in stock.  In fact, I think I got the last one they had.

A cuticle oil.  Only 4 ingredients, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Vit. E, and Fragrance

A new shower cap.  I wanted to take a shower last week without washing my hair and when I went to put the shower cap on, the elastic was completely stretched out.  

I tried to order Careprost and Tretinoin from ADC, but my E-Check was declined.  Maybe tomorrow after I call them.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess

I've been on estrogen/progesterone for years but have been off for a  year or so.  Got back on it recently for "energy".  Dr said ok, but not after 65.  It didn't help with energy or falling asleep (i can stay asleep but not go to sleep).  I stopped it.  I want to be 40 again and basically stay there!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe 

It's a beautiful palette!  I'd jump on it if I didn't already have 25 or so palettes that have all those colors, not to mention I only put makeup on about 2x a week.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Last night...

Juvia's Place I Prep I Prime. 

THE I PREP I PRIME EYESHADOW PRIMERS