Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.  I decided to try a light to medium coverage foundation called Hint Hint Skin Tint by Morphe.  First time I heard of this cosmetic company and they do cater to a younger crowd but you never know what the product is like until you try it.  $18.  Once I receive it, I'll let you know.

I hope all of you have been shopping.  Share your purchases and/or reviews.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and stay safe.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I forgot to let  you know how my TO serum foundation looked like at the end of the day.  It looked good!  I was so happy.  Yes, I did sweat but not to the point of dripping.  I'm sure that will come sooner than later.  If I find this skin serum doesn't hold up to "drippy", I'll give Morphe a try Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 5/6

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

Hi Beauties,  I hope you all had a great week.  I decided to try a light to medium coverage foundation called Hint Hint Skin Tint by Morphe.  First time I heard of this cosmetic company and they do cater to a younger crowd but you never know what the product is like until you try it.  $18.  Once I receive it, I'll let you know.

I hope all of you have been shopping.  Share your purchases and/or reviews.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and stay safe.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1   I'm still in the process of replacing makeup that wasn't used for a year and is no longer fresh.

1.  My L'Oreal Voluminous mascara was on sale + a $5 coupon, so I purchased 4. 

2. I replaced my BB Foundation Sticks (2 in each shade I use) when Macy's had their discount on beauty.

3.  Purchased backups of my Skinceuticals day moisturizer and the night moisturizer. I've eliminated their eye balm...not emollient enough. Still sampling eye creams to find a better one. I love BB's fairly new Vitamin Enriched Eye Cream which is like their "everyone has to have" Vitamin Enriched Face base...a makeup artist essential product.

4.  Lastly I didn't really purchase (DH did), but chose a new Chanel fragrance for Mother's Day. It's called Eau De Tendre... light for summer. 

5. Lastly lip glosses and lipsticks have been tossed and I'm only replacing the ones I love in hopes the masks will be only an option and my lips will be seen once again.

Respected Contributor

Maybelline Soft and Full Mascara I think I remember this as a dryer formula and liked it.

OPI nail polish in OPI Wins Popular Vote. I thought this would be good for pedi.  I take polish with me to the salon.

ORLY Nail polish is Lovella  - wear this kind of neutral on fingers almost exclusively 

Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there 

Esteemed Contributor

As a matter of fact, I did! I replenished an almost empty bottle of Micellar Water (Garnier) for make-up removal. Many thanks to Shanus a couple of years ago for mentioning it in this forum.

Valued Contributor

HSN has a 20% off coupon today...I got Clinique Moisture Surge for $20. Its one of the Beauty with Benefits items!

Respected Contributor
I used my HSN coupon for Londontown nail polish.