Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 5/26/22

[ Edited ]

Big week here.  Adrienne Arpel really sold me the other day 🤦‍♀️, but I'm willing to experiment and see what happens.  

*Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer (Rhubarb) - nice medium pink shade

*Signature Club A Supersize Vanilla Orange Meltdown (in process)

*Signature Club A 5 Essentials Creme Duo (in process)

*Signature Club A Cool Tight for Neck & Décolleté (in process)

*Signature Club A Vitamin C Capsules Duo (in process)

*M. Asam Vino Gold Shower Gel - I've been wanting to try this an got it on sale late last night. 

My Amazon subscriptions are staged to ship; 

*Kala Health MSMPure Max Strength Skin and Facial Gel - this is something new that caught my eye so I'll be trying for the first time. 
*Saw Palmetto capsules 
*Keppi Electrolyte Powder

*Pure Boost Energy Drink Mix

*Proteinex Liquid Hydrolyzed Protein/Collagen 

*Distinction Firmalift Firming Eye & Face Serum Duo

*Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer

*L'Oréal Magic Skin Beautifier (Medium)

*Sports Research Triple Strength Asaxanthin 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Seeing your HUGE list of purchases (g) reminded me of this that was delivered yesterday from Amazon.  My sister in law told my husband about it and how much it helps her when she's out gardening.  He used two of the little packets today and said he really could feel a difference in his hydration and energy.  He's a home building contractor and he's usually in a hot environment from now till late Oct.  Looks like it's about the same thing as you  bought.  Are you outside a lot this time of year and lose a lot of water thru sweating?  I wonder if there is any benefit to drinking something like this if you aren't sweating?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Seeing your HUGE list of purchases (g) reminded me of this that was delivered yesterday from Amazon.  My sister in law told my husband about it and how much it helps her when she's out gardening.  He used two of the little packets today and said he really could feel a difference in his hydration and energy.  He's a home building contractor and he's usually in a hot environment from now till late Oct.  Looks like it's about the same thing as you  bought.  Are you outside a lot this time of year and lose a lot of water thru sweating?  I wonder if there is any benefit to drinking something like this if you aren't sweating?

@monicakm  Sorry, but I think that one is junk. It's loaded with sugar, has no magnesium, no calcium, and very little potassium compared to what's needed on a daily basis. No, I'm not outdoors sweating a lot.  My way of eating lifestyle doesn't include certain foods that are higher in magnesium and potassium so daily supplementation is necessary for me.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Is this the correct electrolyte powder?  I have been looking for a good one to try and I like the ingredients on this one.

KEPPI Keto Electrolytes Powder - 50 Servings | No Sugar or Carbs | Advanced Hydration Raspberry Lemonade Electrolyte Suppleme

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   Is this the correct electrolyte powder?  I have been looking for a good one to try and I like the ingredients on this one.

KEPPI Keto Electrolytes Powder - 50 Servings | No Sugar or Carbs | Advanced Hydration Raspberry Lemonade Electrolyte Suppleme

Yes, @tsavorite   I've tried all the flavors and like them all. Just don't overdo it. It's got a great amount of potassium for a supplement, but too much can be dangerous. Depending on what you get from dietary sources, I'd keep it to only one or maybe two servings.  It's really important to keep your potassium and magnesium at the proper level and not go over.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you!  I had no idea.  I will take a better look at alternatives when he's out of this one IF he wants to continue with it after hearing what you had to say about it.  

Honored Contributor

I guess I was getting enough potassium  in my diet when I was taking potassium supplements many years ago.  I started having heart palpitations.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Ordered the Raspberry Lemonade!  sounds good to me...and thanks for the recommendation.  I only planned on using it 1 time per day.  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Just two this week, Suave Professionals Shampoo for fine hair

(rose oil infusion,) first time purchase, and have not used it yet.

Also, Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash, which I use and like very much.

Enjoy your purchases everyone!

Honored Contributor

Last night I bought a tube of Buxom Plumping Lip Polish in Diamonique.  It's just a clear gloss with sliver shimmer to go on top of some lip products that don't have shimmer.  

Buxom - Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss Dominique 0.15 oz/ 4.44 mL

And these earrings from Amazon.  Will be here today in time for an evening out but won't go with my outfit so I won't be wearing them today Smiley Sad

Clipboard01.jpg