Honored Contributor

Beauty Purchases; 5/26/22

[ Edited ]

Good morning Beauties!  What did you purchase this week?  Do you love it or is it so-so?

Here's my list:

Paula's Choice - Azelaic Acid booster - this is a repeat purchase for me.  Use it in the morning with my Vit C.

Bobbi Brown - was in Sephora and decided to compare the Bobbi Brown undereye color corrector to the Smashbox/Becca one.  Have the Smashbox one already.  I ended up liking the Bobbi Brown corrector better - liked the consistency and color of it.  So purchased the Bisque.

Inkey List - While at Sephora I picked up their Niacinamide for when I run out of the Paula's Choice one I'm using.  The PC one is expensive so want to try this one and see how I like it.  It's gotten good reviews.

Benefit - Brow gel.  For some reason I thought I needed a back-up but I was wrong.  Got home and already had a back-up for when I'm done with the current one.  Oh well, now I have 2. LOL

HSN - Heart and Seoul Black Rose lipstick.  I am really liking this a lot.  The color is a nice berry - not too dark or bright.  

Looking forward to hearing about all your purchases, likes, dislikes, repurchases, etc.  Be kind to yourself and one another - it's been a tough week.

EDITED TO ADD:  Forgot to mention that I received the Andrew Lessman Marine & Free Range Collagen Peptide powder.  Haven't tired it yet as I still have a bit left to finish from my other one - Vital Proteins.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 5/26/22

[ Edited ]

I bought--

Kenra shampoo and mousse--

Doll 10 serum primer and brush--

the black lipstick from HSN--

Honored Contributor

I ordered (from Ulta) a long list of Curlsmith products: S&C, deep conditioners, "next day curls", etc. 

In winter, I wore my hair in a chin length bob w/o layers, but summers here it's back to curls...LOL

Honored Contributor

Just this lippie. I love this stuff.

Beauty Spy Black Rose Lipstick

The Beauty Spy | Makeup | Beauty Spy Heart Seoul Black Rose Lipstick |  Poshmark

Respected Contributor

Hi ladies!  I purchased Philosophy Microdelivery wash from their site as they had 40% off plus free shipping any amount.  I see today they have the sale as spend $50 then you get $20 off...good thing I ordered yesterday only wanted a 8oz size of this due to being out my my 4oz size soon!

Respected Contributor

I had several purchases this week:

Alpha Skin Care Body Revewal Lotion 12% Glycolic (just used one time) had used a long time ago and adding back

Bee Stunning Diamond Buff facial tool

The Beauty Spy Neogen Steel Wand Mascara:  decided to return without trying because I read so many reviews about it's hard to remove and I decided not to try it

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Hi Judy and everyone,   I purchased:

Juice Cleanse Supergreens Adaptogens shampoo.  If your hair is stressed (environment, coloring, etc.) this shampoo leaves my hair super clean gently and feels wonderful.  the best part under $10

product image 3 of 5 slides

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

3 Color Street nail "sticker " polishes

5 OPI nail polishes. A good price @ Marshall's- $5.00 each. Past time to refresh my polishes. Out with the old, in with the new and fresh.

Small squalane & zinc facial sunscreen for my pool bag.

Tweak's Glacier Mlk hydrating cleanser. Used for the first time this morning. First impression is good.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva   $5 for OPI is a great price.  Good for you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Hydrating Styling Cream

Moroccanoil - Hydrating Styling Cream 10.2 oz/ 300 mL

PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Foundation

PAT McGRATH LABS - Sublime Perfection Foundation Light 3 1.18 oz/ 35 ml

MAC MAKE ME MERCURIAL FULL SIZE LIMITED EDITION LIP GLASS GLOSS 

Image 1 - MAC NEW MAKE ME MERCURIAL FULL SIZE LIMITED EDITION LIP GLASS GLOSS NIB

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches

Peter Thomas Roth - Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 30 pairs/ 60 patches

Hourglass Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss

Hourglass - Unreal™ High Shine Volumizing Lip Gloss Cosmic 0.20 oz/ 5.6 g

PHLUR Not Your Baby Eau de Parfum

PHLUR - Not Your Baby Eau de Parfum 0.32 oz/ 9.5 mL Clean at Sephora

PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss

The nicest feeling lipgloss I can ever remember wearing

PAT McGRATH LABS - LUST: Lip Gloss Pale Fire Nectar 0.15 oz

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss

Finally stopped burning!

Dior - Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 007 Raspberry 0.2 oz/ 6 mL

I thought I purchased a larger tub of this but I don't have an email from them and no product yet.  I've contacted CS.

Cacay oil: a gentle and effective retinol alternative | Plant Squalane: Deeply hydrates and prevents moisture loss | Vegan Collagen: Helps maintain visibly plump youthfully-resilient skin || Beija flor elasti-cream | Sol de Janeiro