Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 5/25/23

I got the beauty with benefits bag of goodies and some face masks from Beekman.

PTR facial pads

the Max-- an eye cream 

Have been using the eye cream for just a few days  so nothing yet.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @JudyL and all the Beauties!  Happy LOOONG weekend.  

JudyL- did you find a peach lipstick? Are those the L'Oreals?

My Elemis supplements finally shipped.  And I ran out of them like a week ago.  So auto delivery is not the best for supplements.  

I did get one of the Belle Beauty compacts from the show this week.  I can't remember the name, but it was the lighter eye shadow choice.  I am looking forward to getting it.  I love little full face palettes and compacts.  Seems they are not so popular these days and hard to find.  I remember in the 2000's lip palletes were the rage.  Wish those would come back.

I think that is it!  WHOA.  I better take my temp. LOL

I hope everyone gets a break this weekend. Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

JudyL- did you find a peach lipstick? Are those the L'Oreals?

@justashopper  - I did!  Posted about it with pics under a thread called "Found Peach Lipstick."  Very happy with my choice. First time trying these two brands lipstick, pencil, and gloss.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @JudyL  Thanks for responding.  I saw your other post! YAY!!  I love a new lipstick.  

Respected Contributor

Good morning

I went to the Dollar Tree to get Mylar balloons but they (and CVS) were out of helium. Anyhoo I bought an eyebrow pencil and Essie Nail Polish. I use Essie a lot.

This color is a shimmery brown for my pedicures. It reminded me of an OPI color I used long ago called Route Beer Float (part if their Route 66 collection)

I saw the huge display of the Trader Joe's caramel pistachio line. I only bought the candle as I'm not a fan (I would buy the cooler if I saw it haha). My store was limit 6. My DD bought the cream and body wash as she is a fan

Enjoy the weekend! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a pretty decent Ulta haul today!  I'm glad I went to the store because the colors (blush & concealer) in real life are different than what they appear to be online.  Had I bought the colors I selected online, I would have been disappointed.  So here goes.

1. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - I've always used Benefit 24-hour brow gel but this one allegedly rates up there with it.
  2. e.l.f. Luminous Poreless Putty Primer - I have the original and love it, so I wanted to try this version!
  3. e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora (jump on this all my fellow pink lovers)!
  4. e.l.f. Holy Hydration Face Cream - I want to see what all the hype is about & at $13 if I don't like it, I will use it as a hand cream.
  5. e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer - Light Peach; I totally love the Camo CC Cream & have been wearing it every day.  I thought I should try the matching concealer.

My husband...bless his heart...he waited patiently while I shopped.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  I have the e.l.f. hydrating camo concealer in light peach. It rivals my NARS concealer, and I alternate between them.  I could have stayed with the e.l.f. but I like trying different things. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - you had a great haul!  Bless your husband for patiently waiting.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I had a pretty decent Ulta haul today!  I'm glad I went to the store because the colors (blush & concealer) in real life are different than what they appear to be online.  Had I bought the colors I selected online, I would have been disappointed.  So here goes.

1. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel - I've always used Benefit 24-hour brow gel but this one allegedly rates up there with it.
  2. e.l.f. Luminous Poreless Putty Primer - I have the original and love it, so I wanted to try this version!
  3. e.l.f. Putty Blush - Bora Bora (jump on this all my fellow pink lovers)!
  4. e.l.f. Holy Hydration Face Cream - I want to see what all the hype is about & at $13 if I don't like it, I will use it as a hand cream.
  5. e.l.f. Hydrating Camo Concealer - Light Peach; I totally love the Camo CC Cream & have been wearing it every day.  I thought I should try the matching concealer.

My husband...bless his heart...he waited patiently while I shopped.

@SurferWife  - Your hubby is a good man!  I don't think I could get mine to step foot into an Ulta or Sephora.  Lol.  

Honored Contributor

I purchased 2 Lancome lash primers at Macys.  They had a sale for 15.00 each with free shipping.  Cheapest price I've seen.

I also purchased Kim Gravel's self-adhesive eye lashes from the Q.