Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  The hot weather is on the way.  First starting in low 80's and then going up to 88.  Did you ever like a product and then it is discontinued?  I think it happens to all of us.  I liked a spray on hair conditioner that they stopped selling so I took advantage of Adveda's 25% off and purchased Nutri plenish leave in conditioner with nutrient powered hydration, detangles and protects.  I need something very light as regular conditioner weighs my hair down.

How about you?  Did you find something new or an ole standby you love?  Share your purchases and comments.  Enjoy the weeked and still stay safe.

Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 5/20/21

@Katcat1  It isn't 5/20/21 yet here in the USA.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee    FYI I always create my thread the night before.  You are so observant.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Kylie Vanilla Milk Toner.  I want to drink it!

Kylie Skin Vanilla Milk Toner

Fenty Pro Filter Concealer

FENTY BEAUTY Pro Filt'r Instant Retouch Concealer 120 - Harvey Nichols

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer, Custard

This Colourpop e/s palette

ColourPop Malibu Barbie 15-Pan Shadow Palette

Several Colourpop Super Shock Shadows.  LOVE this one!

Ritz Super Shock Eyeshadow | ColourPop

I think I already mentioned the "micro" sized CT Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder.  I like it!  I'll buy a full size later.

Image 1 - Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder Fair 0.8g/0.02oz Mini

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Yes, Klyie Skincare toner is the Best!  The scent is light which makes you love it but it does a great job of removing any excess makeup.  I believe you are one of the best Beauties for purchasing different makeup.  I love when you share your experience with each product.  Have a great weekend.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I ordered JM's supersized Argan oil. For a leave-in I use Pureology Mutitasking leave in spray. Its also works for blow drying & adds shine. I hope you like the Aveda!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kabella    I hope I like it too.  The 25% off and free shpg made me look to see if Aveda had a spray conditioner. lol

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 Please share what you think of the Aveda Nutriplenish leave in conditioner.  I am always on the lookout for products without silicones and I might be interested in trying this one. 

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife   I will do a separate review but tomorrow I am having my haircut so I won't be using it but perhaps over the weekend if the stylist puts in too much products.  Different products make my scalp itch -- I hate it so I have to wash it out.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1  and others: I purchased many replacement lipsticks listed on my "New Lipstick thread". More $$$ than I wanted to spend at once, but now set for quite awhile.

Checked the Aveda sale, but no lipsticks I liked. 25% off was tempting, but didn't get anything except 2 Shampure candles. I found their S&C (Shampure and Brilliante) were too drying. The Be Curly line? Some of the products had silicones. 

***Going to Ulta today to look for a new updated flat iron. Mine are quite old and don't have the features now available to protect hair.