Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,   I hope you all had a great week. I had my 2nd dose of the vaccine today -- absolutely no side effects only slight soreness around the injection site.

I purchased a 4 piece skincare set by Kylie Jenner.  The reason I purchased is I was curious but better yet, I had some of the ingredients analyzed online and I consider her products to be clean.  I received 20% off (last day of a promotion).

The set includes:  Kylie facial foam cleanser, vanilla milk toner, Vitamin C serum and moisturizer.  I am definitely going to buy the vanilla milk toner (love the scent)  the moisturizer is very, very nice and is a cream, and I also like the foam cleanser.  It is too soon to tell what the Vitamin C serum is all about but I am not into serums anyway.

So now you have the scoop on Kylie skincare or at least some of it.  what did you Beauties buy this past week?  Share your purchases.  Have a great weekend!  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Received my MAC Russian Red lipstick which is a staple in my house.

Revlon lipstick in "Toast of New York."

Also Essie "Expressie" quick dry nail color in "Buns Up."

Sally Hanson Insta Dri in "In Nude-Tral". Love the nude nail colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Just happened to wander into Ulta and saw that Ulta Lancome's Le Stylo eyeliner pencils are on sale for $13.  Since there are a couple of colors I buy regularly in that pencil I couldn't leave without getting my colors.  Unfortunately, the store didn't have my shades in stock, but I was able to order online. 

Also replenished a long-time favorite, Laura Mercier Secret concealer this week. 

Honored Contributor

I just finished placing my order for IT Cosmetics Super-size Bye Bye Pores Pressed w/Brush.  It's my favorite powder & with free shipping, this is a great deal!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Good morning, Ladies. I looked everywhere for Shea Moisture's Manuka Honey and Yogurt Protein Treatment Masque. None of my Ulta stores or drugstores had it. 

It came in one day from Amazon. Curly hair needs moisture and protein, so I alternate this masque with a Shea  Moisture hydrating one. Oh yes, there are more expensive hair products, but I've used these for years...wonderful.

Respected Contributor

I received my baby tub of JM whipped body butter. I've never tried it and didn't want to invest a lot of $.  Even on sale, it's pricey but smells good and seems decent quality.

They were really good with emails updating delivery status. I wish they threw in a sample or two in the box.

Honored Contributor

@Trix   The Secret concealer was a favorite of mine too.  When Laura Mercier co. was sold, change was made especially to the tinted moisturizer and I could no longer wear it as it oxidized on me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 4/8

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!  

Last weekend I finally received my Laura Geller TSV.  I like it and all of it seemed to work for me.  There have been mixed reviews on the lipstick especially but it all seems fine for me.  Also ordered two of her blushes - Tropic Hues and Sunlit Rose.  I'll keep both, however, the Tropic one I'll have to be very careful with - it should last me years!  LOL

From Paula's Choice I decided to try her 8% AHA lotion.  I tried Bliss's 10% pads and they burned something awful so went with this lower % first and will maybe work up to 10%.  Have only used it once so too early to give a review on it.

Supposed to be a nice weekend in my area.  Hope everyone has a good one.

Honored Contributor

Just the PTR Retinol TSV.

Honored Contributor

SK-II Facial Essence

Living Proof Anti Humidity HairspraY

Serious Skincare C serum