Honored Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 4/27/23

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Wowza!  Ohhh.  Ummm.  Humm.  I. Don't. Need. It.

NA Hidden Gems 31-Color Baked Eyeshadow Palette - Alternate Image 1

Honored Contributor

@scatcat 

Love Moroccan Oil ANYthing.  In my last Sephora "haul", I bought some color-protecting shampoo for dark hair.  Haven't used it yet.  I also have the hair/body spray.  Wore it yesterday for our meeting in the city.  I decided on something lighter since I would be in a room full of people.

Honored Contributor

My only beauty purchase this week.  Just bought it and had enough points to get $10 off

Hourglass - Veil™ Setting Spray 4.05 oz/ 120 mL allure 2020 Best of Beauty Award Winner

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, ladies❤️ I get way too influenced by TikTok but I am liking what I have tried so far. I moved up from Insider at Sephora so hopefully I can shop earlier and not so much of my list will be sold out. 

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@MG Chris - I think it's great you are trying out all sorts of new items.  As time goes on and you've used them a bit more, let us know how you like them.

I will thank you! 

Honored Contributor

What brand is that palette you posted @monicakm ?  I love the colors!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

What brand is that palette you posted @monicakm ?  I love the colors!

@San Antonio Gal - @monicakm tagged me on It because it's the one I ordered.  It's the Laura Geller Hidden Gems Palette.

Respected Contributor

I ordered and received the NuFace Trinity+.  I already use NuFace (have for years) and know I like it.   I like the ELE attachment and want to see if the + is what I want at this stage.  Yes you have to use it consistently, but it makes a difference in my face and I will do the work required. 

Also ordered 2 of the Lab Power Punch Vit C serums from ShopLC.  I am stocking up since I use this with other  serums, lotions.  

Ordered a set of the small Tova scents to have on hand.  Love Signature and Body Mind Spirit and want to try Turquoise.

That's it for me beauties.  We are soaked with about 5 inches of rain here in upper SC.  Have a safe and happy weekend!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm late to the party but this is what I purchased this week:

I so respect @SilleeMee 's information she posts. So I purchased Rhoto skin aqua UV super moisture gel on her recommendation. I haven't received it yet. Also on her recommendation I got The Lab power punch Vit C serum, and while I was at it the The Lab collagen and peptide complex. I received a free The Lab vitamin C perfect eye. I got this Vit C because I can use it with retin a and retinol.

I decided I needed a travel water flosser so I purchased a cordless oral portable irrigator. I have not used it, and in truth I haven't yet figured out how to.

I purchased 30X magnifying mirrors,one for travel and one for home. They attach by suction cups. I think they are too strong and large, but I will grow into them I'm sure.

For experimentation purposes I also purchased from the Neogen store at the Big A Neogen real charcoal pads and Neogen Real Vit C serum. I realize this Vit C will be used on its own. I've used other neogen products from HSN and have not loved them. But these I like.

I also received my TPH curls 4 Days moisture curl cream and TPH ride or die leave in conditioner. This from HSN, Taraji P Henson's new line. I thought it might help moisturize my dry gray hair.

Edited to correct typos.

Honored Contributor

Way to go! @KLm 

Enjoy your purchases.Woman Happy