Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases; 4/27/23

Two new items from Milani for my very dry lips...these two seem to be working really well for me:

- Rose Balm - a clear lipstick-like tube. Very soothing on my lips with a hint of rose scent.

- Fruit Fetish Lip Oil - this one is full of moisture and feels wonderful on my lips.

I ordered from the Milani website, but I need to check at Walgreens too since I know they carry this brand. I'd buy these two again, especially the lip oil.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everybody!!  TGIF!!

This week I only bought a few things....

- Dr Nassif Ezcema Cream Dou.  My ezcema is flaring up and I am waking up with hives (BOOO!!) and this has been helping a lot.  It's very cooling (although not menthol or anything like that) and calming to the hives.

- Laura Geller TSV (hasn't arrived yet)

- Dior Lip Glow Balm in cherry and ultra pink (from the Sephora VIB sale) both replacing used tubes

- small DIY lip pallete -I am scraping the last bit out of the Dior Lip Balms.  LOL>  at $40, I use the whole thing!

-Acryllic lipstick holder.  I have been wanting one of these for a while.  Love having all my lipsticks in there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I finally settled on a sunscreen yesterday! I used to use Josie Maran's untinted version. I tried the tinted, but even though some Fair complexions are OK with it, I'm Light and it was just too dark on me. I had trouble getting the untinted one, so I started looking for another one. 

Posters here had some good ideas, but this one kind of "fell into my lap," so it must have been meant to be!

First Aid Beauty Mineral Sunscreen SPF30

I didn't know anything about this, but I like their face wash. 

My dermatologist has said 30 is fine. I wore it today. I put it on - liked the consistency, then let it sit a few minutes while I chose colors. I put a light coat of LG Spackle on top, let it dry, and followed with Mally's Stressless foundation. I have more than one, as most of us do!   Smiley Wink    The shade of Light in this is the perfect color for me.

It's night and I'm inside, but my face looks and feels great.  Smiley Happy

IMG_2368.jpeg