Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,   Is everyone holding up in quarantine?  Hopefully, you are out buying beauty items.

I purchased:

Clinique Quickliner in Chocolate

Glossy Mascara in Dark Brown

I previously purchased a brown mascara from Pixi and it is absolutely horrible.  It is so wet that it clumps on the lashes.  I forgot about Clinique so since I remembered, I placed an order.

i hope you had a great week and I hope your weekend in filled with happiness.  Share your purchases.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 4/23/20

Hi!--no purchases for me!--I just returned the Laura Geller baked highlighter set--supposed no glitter etc--guess what--when you look in the mirror your face is full of glitter--that was $53--next--returned that R45 reversal set--the one that gives you 4 vials of retinol to use one at a time--didn't work at all--that was $149--all the reviews don't match up to my expetations--FORGOT waiting to be delivered Laura Geller face/body bronzer--I hope I like that--we shall see!!----------marynj

Honored Contributor

Used up my Lush Sleepy body lotion and ordered and got a new jar---love that stuff!!!!

Respected Contributor

Well I couldn't resist a few items since HSN had beauty on all day yesterday. I ordered a lip gloss that Amy was wearing on air (signature club a permagloss) the bee stunning diamond tip microdermabrasion tool and the Dr. Brandt undereye bag mask. Not so sure about the facial tool but I can always return it! Stay safe, stay beautiful my beauties. 

Respected Contributor

Clinique makes great mascaras and I hope you like that one, @Katcat1.

I ordered some hair color from Sally Beauty. They've been out of my color at my local Sally the last few times I've been in, so I put them on an auto-ship plan.

Respected Contributor

Not buying much but I did add a Revlon lipstick in Ipanema Beach to my collection. Ready for Summer and BEACH. Also purchased the Acure Serum Stick and it is NICE!

RADICALLY REJUVENATING SERUM STICK

Honored Contributor

Usually I would be all over the Sephora sale they're having right now, but I really can't afford to buy anything at this time.

Esteemed Contributor

So want to purchase some summer makeup colors, but with lipgloss being my favorite thing to purchase, I don't know when I will be able to head out wearing it.  Surely can't wear it under my face mask.  

Honored Contributor

@silkyk  I own this stick and love it.  I keep it in the refrigerator and open the frig door and swipe my face and go.  Very convenient.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@weezer111  I know what you mean about wearing lipstick under a mask.  I love lipstick so what I do is put it on before I leave (don't wear mask outside) and when I get where I am going I put my mask on.  This way you get to wear it a little bit.

kindness is strength