Honored Contributor

@nana59    Whatever works for you is okay.  Sometimes simple is the best way to go.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention the IT Cosmetics blushes that I ordered last week which arrived this week and Iike them all.  Received the Ombre Radiance blush in Naturally Pretty and the Bye Bye Pores blush in Je Ne Se Qui (sp?) and Naturally Pretty.

The Ombre Radiance has just that, a bit of radiance to it.  Not sparkly or glittery though as I wouldn't wear it if it did.  I really like it.

The Bye Bye Pores blushes are matte, I guess is the best way to describe them.  No radiance to them or sparkle or glitter.  I like them both a lot. 

Between all these blushes and the one from Laura Geller that I have, I'm set on blushes for a very long time!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a Nars eyeshadow palette, but FedEx is holding it hostage.

ransomizer.com.file8bxRbC.jpg

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy reading this thread each week and thought I would join in.  Are newcomers welcome? Woman Happy

Ordered and received 2 sets of the Maison 276 Clarify, Cleanse, and Condition.  I also received the pomegranate body balm and moisturizing body bar.  I am not sure about that scent.......a bit too sweet for my nose.  I should have stuck with the lavender.  I also received a bottle of her nourishing oil.  I had a 50% off coupon that I wanted to use so I stocked up.  I love her products. They are great for white hair. (they aren't purple or blue) She is on QVC, but I ordered this from her site.

I also picked up a Wet n Wild eyeshadow pallete.  It is really nice.  No fallout and it has staying power.  

Maybelline Fast Gel in Fuchsia Ecstasy.  Great for toenails.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs of course you're welcome!  This thread is for everyone!  I know I love hearing what everyone is purchasing and what they like and don't like.  I've gotten so many good ideas and learned so much from the posts on this thread.

Respected Contributor
I lurk in this thread and the empties threads every week. I love hearing what everyone is using and likes or dislikes.
Frequent Contributor

I bought (yet another!) semi-clear nude nail tint.  Something called like 8-in-1?  

Naturally I heard about it here.

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs    You are always welcome.  Share your purchases or reviews, etc.  We learn from each other.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It was a Colourpop kind of day/order.

Super Shock shadow in Ritz

Ritz

Lip Lip Hooray Lip Mask (I've been using the Peppermint Cookie flavor all winter and LOVE it!  Buttery smooth lips.  This is a trio of Coconut, Rose and Strawberry

Colourpop.JPG

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs - Of course newcombers are welcome, everyone is welcome! We appreciate everyone's input!