Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties,  Better late than never.  I hope you had a great week and found some beauty goodies.

I purchased:  Target's premium cotton rounds; I also purchased Kylie Jenner's Hyaluronic Acid serum from Nordstrom.

Share your purchases and have a great weekend!  You Beauties are the BEST!     Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I can't believe it but I did not have a beauty purchase this week.  First time in a while that that has happened!

Looking forward to reading about what everyone else has purchased

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   Feel free to discuss any products you use and either like or hate the results.  I feel when we share our experiences we learn from each other.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Beauty Purchases 4/22

[ Edited ]

unscented Dove bar soap......going back to simple facial routine....done with lotions and potions....

Frequent Contributor

Aveda Volumnizing Tonic Spray

Beekman Pure Goat Milk Bars

Tree Hut Watermelon Sugar Scrub--smells just like a Jolly Rancher Candy-a little sweet but I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Two items from Marshall's clearance. Each $3.00:

bdb Billion Dollar Brows pencil: I was down to my last one when I scored one more.

Set of 3 tinted lip balms.  My go-to's before masking, and will be again when all this has ended.

Respected Contributor

Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Face Cream - purple jar fragrance free   I've used it twice and really like it. I've used the Olay in red jar for years.

Target has Derma E 25% off this week so I may grab something tomorrow.

Happy Earth Day 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a couple of things from Ulta that just arrived yesterday so I haven't had a change to try any of them yet. 

2 LA Girl gel eyeliners- I really like their automatic eyeliners so I thought I'd give the gel ones a try. They were only $1.99 each on sale

A Pacifica moisturizer and a Derma E moisturizer- I got both to try for nighttime use. I can't seem to find a moisturizer that absorbs right in and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky. I need to try them and return them if I don't care for them. Otherwise I end up with multiple jars of moisturizer that I try to use up on my neck and chest. I'm trying to work thru of 2 of those right now.

A back up of JCat beauty Aquasurance powder foundation- I've been using powder foundation for a year now since I've had to wear a mask at work, it seems to wear a bit better than cream or liquid. This is a compact and it was half price so I grabbed a back up.

Maybelline Instant Age rewind concealer in "brightening" color. I hope I can find something to use under my eyes that actually covers without settling into all the creases. So far everything that actually covers, creases. No creases, no coverage. I don't know why I think this will be any different, but I'll try it.

I hadn't ordered any beauty from Ulta in a while but everything was on sale during their spring haul sale.

I also picked up a couple of cheap eye shadows palettes and some lip balms from dollar tree. I don't usually buy a lot of makeup from there but I think the eye shadows and lip balms are fine. The kids actually use/lose most of the lip balms.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 

Hi Kat ,

Since working from home , I have been cleaning out and weeding out things that are old/bad or just don't use anymore . I have been wanted to try the Farmhouse fresh products . I purchased from their site directly . The over the moon Moon dip Mousse sampler and handcream . I had signed up so I got 10% off plus free shipping and a lovley tote bag is included . It should be arriving soon . Even if products are sold on QVC/HSN I find many times you can get better or comprable deals on the companies website directly . Have a great weekend all ! 

Honored Contributor

I got a shampoo and leave in conditioner from a brand called Prose--anyone heard of it? My DD got some for her unruly hair and really liked it so i thought i would try some too. You answer questions about your hair and where you live for the type of weather ann enviroment you are exposed to, and then they figure out what things you should be using for your issues. Kind of spendy tho--Am to use it at least 5 times and if not seeing a difference, you can send it back. Has some nice ingredients in it to.